'Leverage' 3.03/04 Preview: The Inside and Scheherazade Job
"Leverage" jumps from Elisabetta Canalis to Richard Chamberlain. Next week, in first of the two one-hour episodes, the 1960s heartthrob plays a mentor for Parker. When Parker is trapped in an unknown location while working a theft for him, the team must race the clock to find and free her.
"There's a Parker episode where we learn a lot about her past and her background," star Timothy Hutton explains what the viewers will learn in the particular episode. "And we meet her mentor, who is Richard Chamberlain."
After the episode called "The Inside Job", the team continues with a mission to rob an African Kleptocrat's Boston fault. The Leverage team has to time their heist to a symphony concert nearby, where amateur violinist Hardison must play a solo for a sell-out crowd.
"The Inside Job" starts at 9/8c followed by "The Scheherazade Job" at 10/9c.
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters