'Leverage' 3.03/04 Preview: The Inside and Scheherazade Job
"Leverage" jumps from Elisabetta Canalis to Richard Chamberlain. Next week, in first of the two one-hour episodes, the 1960s heartthrob plays a mentor for Parker. When Parker is trapped in an unknown location while working a theft for him, the team must race the clock to find and free her.
"There's a Parker episode where we learn a lot about her past and her background," star Timothy Hutton explains what the viewers will learn in the particular episode. "And we meet her mentor, who is Richard Chamberlain."
After the episode called "The Inside Job", the team continues with a mission to rob an African Kleptocrat's Boston fault. The Leverage team has to time their heist to a symphony concert nearby, where amateur violinist Hardison must play a solo for a sell-out crowd.
"The Inside Job" starts at 9/8c followed by "The Scheherazade Job" at 10/9c.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season