'Leverage' 3.03/04 Preview: The Inside and Scheherazade Job
"Leverage" jumps from Elisabetta Canalis to Richard Chamberlain. Next week, in first of the two one-hour episodes, the 1960s heartthrob plays a mentor for Parker. When Parker is trapped in an unknown location while working a theft for him, the team must race the clock to find and free her.
"There's a Parker episode where we learn a lot about her past and her background," star Timothy Hutton explains what the viewers will learn in the particular episode. "And we meet her mentor, who is Richard Chamberlain."
After the episode called "The Inside Job", the team continues with a mission to rob an African Kleptocrat's Boston fault. The Leverage team has to time their heist to a symphony concert nearby, where amateur violinist Hardison must play a solo for a sell-out crowd.
"The Inside Job" starts at 9/8c followed by "The Scheherazade Job" at 10/9c.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour