'Leverage' 3.03/04 Preview: The Inside and Scheherazade Job
"Leverage" jumps from Elisabetta Canalis to Richard Chamberlain. Next week, in first of the two one-hour episodes, the 1960s heartthrob plays a mentor for Parker. When Parker is trapped in an unknown location while working a theft for him, the team must race the clock to find and free her.
"There's a Parker episode where we learn a lot about her past and her background," star Timothy Hutton explains what the viewers will learn in the particular episode. "And we meet her mentor, who is Richard Chamberlain."
After the episode called "The Inside Job", the team continues with a mission to rob an African Kleptocrat's Boston fault. The Leverage team has to time their heist to a symphony concert nearby, where amateur violinist Hardison must play a solo for a sell-out crowd.
"The Inside Job" starts at 9/8c followed by "The Scheherazade Job" at 10/9c.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival