'Glee' May Head to Big Screen
"Glee" is reportedly on the way to hit cinemas. Words are, 20th Century Fox Television has the option to get the cast of the musical comedy television series, including Lea Michele and Cory Monteith, to be involved in up to three movies based on the popular show.
The news was first sparked by Hollywood Life which claimed to have learned the contract signed by "Glee" stars such as Dianna Agron and Mark Salling. According to the site, the legal document highlights a point which states, "[The actor] hereby grants Fox three exclusive, irrevocable options to engage [the actor] in up to, respectively, three feature length motion pictures."
"Glee" focuses on a high school show choir, also known as a glee club, in the fictional William McKinley High School in Lima, Ohio. It was first premiered on FOX in May 2009 and the finale episode of the first season has been aired on June 8, 2010. The series has been renewed for a second and a third season.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!