'Glee' May Head to Big Screen
"Glee" is reportedly on the way to hit cinemas. Words are, 20th Century Fox Television has the option to get the cast of the musical comedy television series, including Lea Michele and Cory Monteith, to be involved in up to three movies based on the popular show.
The news was first sparked by Hollywood Life which claimed to have learned the contract signed by "Glee" stars such as Dianna Agron and Mark Salling. According to the site, the legal document highlights a point which states, "[The actor] hereby grants Fox three exclusive, irrevocable options to engage [the actor] in up to, respectively, three feature length motion pictures."
"Glee" focuses on a high school show choir, also known as a glee club, in the fictional William McKinley High School in Lima, Ohio. It was first premiered on FOX in May 2009 and the finale episode of the first season has been aired on June 8, 2010. The series has been renewed for a second and a third season.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy