'Glee' May Head to Big Screen
"Glee" is reportedly on the way to hit cinemas. Words are, 20th Century Fox Television has the option to get the cast of the musical comedy television series, including Lea Michele and Cory Monteith, to be involved in up to three movies based on the popular show.
The news was first sparked by Hollywood Life which claimed to have learned the contract signed by "Glee" stars such as Dianna Agron and Mark Salling. According to the site, the legal document highlights a point which states, "[The actor] hereby grants Fox three exclusive, irrevocable options to engage [the actor] in up to, respectively, three feature length motion pictures."
"Glee" focuses on a high school show choir, also known as a glee club, in the fictional William McKinley High School in Lima, Ohio. It was first premiered on FOX in May 2009 and the finale episode of the first season has been aired on June 8, 2010. The series has been renewed for a second and a third season.
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement