'Glee' May Head to Big Screen
"Glee" is reportedly on the way to hit cinemas. Words are, 20th Century Fox Television has the option to get the cast of the musical comedy television series, including Lea Michele and Cory Monteith, to be involved in up to three movies based on the popular show.
The news was first sparked by Hollywood Life which claimed to have learned the contract signed by "Glee" stars such as Dianna Agron and Mark Salling. According to the site, the legal document highlights a point which states, "[The actor] hereby grants Fox three exclusive, irrevocable options to engage [the actor] in up to, respectively, three feature length motion pictures."
"Glee" focuses on a high school show choir, also known as a glee club, in the fictional William McKinley High School in Lima, Ohio. It was first premiered on FOX in May 2009 and the finale episode of the first season has been aired on June 8, 2010. The series has been renewed for a second and a third season.
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'