'Glee' May Head to Big Screen
"Glee" is reportedly on the way to hit cinemas. Words are, 20th Century Fox Television has the option to get the cast of the musical comedy television series, including Lea Michele and Cory Monteith, to be involved in up to three movies based on the popular show.
The news was first sparked by Hollywood Life which claimed to have learned the contract signed by "Glee" stars such as Dianna Agron and Mark Salling. According to the site, the legal document highlights a point which states, "[The actor] hereby grants Fox three exclusive, irrevocable options to engage [the actor] in up to, respectively, three feature length motion pictures."
"Glee" focuses on a high school show choir, also known as a glee club, in the fictional William McKinley High School in Lima, Ohio. It was first premiered on FOX in May 2009 and the finale episode of the first season has been aired on June 8, 2010. The series has been renewed for a second and a third season.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl