Too-Busy Leona Lewis and Longtime Boyfriend End Romance
Leona Lewis reportedly has ended her relationship with longtime boyfriend Lou Al-Chamaa. A friend close to Lewis told Mail Online that the star's hectic work schedule and the pressure of preparing for her current U.K. tour are the key factors behind their split.
Because of Lewis' busy schedule, Lou, a former electrician-turned Sony Music talent scout, allegedly became tired and decided to go his separate way. Lou has also failed to attend many of the "Bleeding Love" hitmaker's gigs, only attending one early on in the tour.
"Obviously being a long-term relationship, it makes things very complicated and extremely difficult," the pal said. "But they have decided it is best they go their separate ways." Another friend said as quoted by Perez Hilton, "Things have been under pressure for ages between them and they have finally realized that things are not going to be able to progress."
"Leona's schedule means she's in the States a lot when Lou's in London and then when he goes out she's over here," the friend added. "Then there's the fact she's been totally immersed in preparing for her tour. They have barely spend any time together whatsoever."
Other sources told the site that Lou's absence from Lewis' performance at London's O2 Arena was "the final straw" and the "Better in Time" singer was allegedly devastated at the thought of being single. However, Lewis' spokesman refused to comment on the report.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences