Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner Spend Free Time in Berlin
After arriving in Berlin, Germany on Friday, June 18 to promote their movie "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner were spotted enjoying their free time in the town. However, Kristen and Taylor took advantage of their time separately.
Kristen spent her day by visiting some historical sites on Saturday. The Bella Swan of the vampire saga visited the Charlie and the Eastside Gallerie and the Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe (Holocaust Memorial in Mitte). Kristen spent about two hours at the memorial. The 20-year-old beauty later posed with fans outside Regent Hotel in Mitte.
While Kristen soaked up the history of Holocaust, her co-star Taylor preferred to have a lunch at Der Zillemarkt at Savignyplatz in Charlottenburg which serves traditional local Berlin food. Before leaving the spot and heading for go-karting, the 18-year-old hunk signed autographs and posed with fans.
Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner will move on to Sweden on Monday, June 21 for their next promotional appearance of the follow up to "The Twilight Saga's New Moon". The film itself is scheduled to hit U.S. theaters on June 30.
More Kristen Stewart News
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic