Vanessa Carlton Proudly Announces She's Bisexual
"A Thousand Miles" hitmaker Vanessa Carlton has come out as bisexual. "I've never said this before, but I am a proud bisexual woman," Carlton told to a crowd of 18,000 when she headlined the Nashville Pride concert on Saturday, June 19.
Carlton has joined "True Blood" actress Anna Paquin as the latest to reveal about their sexuality. Paquin identified herself as bisexual in a public service announcement for the Give A Damn campaign on behalf of Cyndi Lauper's True Colors Fund in April, stating "I'm bisexual."
Unlike Paquin who has been engaged to actor Stephen Moyer when she made the announcement, Carlton is not yet reported to have a romance with anyone. The 29-year-old singer was previously tied to John Mayer and Third Eye Blind frontman Stephan Jenkins.
Professionally, Vanessa Carlton has been working on her fourth studio album "Rabbits on the Run". On May 21, Carlton announced her new song in her Twitter page, writing "About to sing more background vocals on a song called 'Moneymaker'... in the english countryside side... birds just stopped there songs as the sun has fallen below the horizon line."
"Just a we orange glow in the trees. i see cows lounging on their green rolly hill. they're actually lounging as if they've got cigars," the post further read. "Hobbits are everywhere. this album has become the strongest medicine. lucky girl i am. i tell ya."
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date