Vanessa Carlton Proudly Announces She's Bisexual
"A Thousand Miles" hitmaker Vanessa Carlton has come out as bisexual. "I've never said this before, but I am a proud bisexual woman," Carlton told to a crowd of 18,000 when she headlined the Nashville Pride concert on Saturday, June 19.
Carlton has joined "True Blood" actress Anna Paquin as the latest to reveal about their sexuality. Paquin identified herself as bisexual in a public service announcement for the Give A Damn campaign on behalf of Cyndi Lauper's True Colors Fund in April, stating "I'm bisexual."
Unlike Paquin who has been engaged to actor Stephen Moyer when she made the announcement, Carlton is not yet reported to have a romance with anyone. The 29-year-old singer was previously tied to John Mayer and Third Eye Blind frontman Stephan Jenkins.
Professionally, Vanessa Carlton has been working on her fourth studio album "Rabbits on the Run". On May 21, Carlton announced her new song in her Twitter page, writing "About to sing more background vocals on a song called 'Moneymaker'... in the english countryside side... birds just stopped there songs as the sun has fallen below the horizon line."
"Just a we orange glow in the trees. i see cows lounging on their green rolly hill. they're actually lounging as if they've got cigars," the post further read. "Hobbits are everywhere. this album has become the strongest medicine. lucky girl i am. i tell ya."
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed