Vanessa Carlton Proudly Announces She's Bisexual
"A Thousand Miles" hitmaker Vanessa Carlton has come out as bisexual. "I've never said this before, but I am a proud bisexual woman," Carlton told to a crowd of 18,000 when she headlined the Nashville Pride concert on Saturday, June 19.
Carlton has joined "True Blood" actress Anna Paquin as the latest to reveal about their sexuality. Paquin identified herself as bisexual in a public service announcement for the Give A Damn campaign on behalf of Cyndi Lauper's True Colors Fund in April, stating "I'm bisexual."
Unlike Paquin who has been engaged to actor Stephen Moyer when she made the announcement, Carlton is not yet reported to have a romance with anyone. The 29-year-old singer was previously tied to John Mayer and Third Eye Blind frontman Stephan Jenkins.
Professionally, Vanessa Carlton has been working on her fourth studio album "Rabbits on the Run". On May 21, Carlton announced her new song in her Twitter page, writing "About to sing more background vocals on a song called 'Moneymaker'... in the english countryside side... birds just stopped there songs as the sun has fallen below the horizon line."
"Just a we orange glow in the trees. i see cows lounging on their green rolly hill. they're actually lounging as if they've got cigars," the post further read. "Hobbits are everywhere. this album has become the strongest medicine. lucky girl i am. i tell ya."
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder