Vanessa Carlton Proudly Announces She's Bisexual
"A Thousand Miles" hitmaker Vanessa Carlton has come out as bisexual. "I've never said this before, but I am a proud bisexual woman," Carlton told to a crowd of 18,000 when she headlined the Nashville Pride concert on Saturday, June 19.
Carlton has joined "True Blood" actress Anna Paquin as the latest to reveal about their sexuality. Paquin identified herself as bisexual in a public service announcement for the Give A Damn campaign on behalf of Cyndi Lauper's True Colors Fund in April, stating "I'm bisexual."
Unlike Paquin who has been engaged to actor Stephen Moyer when she made the announcement, Carlton is not yet reported to have a romance with anyone. The 29-year-old singer was previously tied to John Mayer and Third Eye Blind frontman Stephan Jenkins.
Professionally, Vanessa Carlton has been working on her fourth studio album "Rabbits on the Run". On May 21, Carlton announced her new song in her Twitter page, writing "About to sing more background vocals on a song called 'Moneymaker'... in the english countryside side... birds just stopped there songs as the sun has fallen below the horizon line."
"Just a we orange glow in the trees. i see cows lounging on their green rolly hill. they're actually lounging as if they've got cigars," the post further read. "Hobbits are everywhere. this album has become the strongest medicine. lucky girl i am. i tell ya."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3