Vanessa Carlton Proudly Announces She's Bisexual
"A Thousand Miles" hitmaker Vanessa Carlton has come out as bisexual. "I've never said this before, but I am a proud bisexual woman," Carlton told to a crowd of 18,000 when she headlined the Nashville Pride concert on Saturday, June 19.
Carlton has joined "True Blood" actress Anna Paquin as the latest to reveal about their sexuality. Paquin identified herself as bisexual in a public service announcement for the Give A Damn campaign on behalf of Cyndi Lauper's True Colors Fund in April, stating "I'm bisexual."
Unlike Paquin who has been engaged to actor Stephen Moyer when she made the announcement, Carlton is not yet reported to have a romance with anyone. The 29-year-old singer was previously tied to John Mayer and Third Eye Blind frontman Stephan Jenkins.
Professionally, Vanessa Carlton has been working on her fourth studio album "Rabbits on the Run". On May 21, Carlton announced her new song in her Twitter page, writing "About to sing more background vocals on a song called 'Moneymaker'... in the english countryside side... birds just stopped there songs as the sun has fallen below the horizon line."
"Just a we orange glow in the trees. i see cows lounging on their green rolly hill. they're actually lounging as if they've got cigars," the post further read. "Hobbits are everywhere. this album has become the strongest medicine. lucky girl i am. i tell ya."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding