Megan Fox Claims No Re-Engagement Thing
Megan Fox has been bewildered by her second engagement with long-term boyfriend Brian Austin Green story. At the premiere of her new movie "Jonah Hex" on Thursday night, June 17 in Hollywood, the 24-year-old beauty, who attended the gala in a low-cut bright red dress, told E! Online, "We've been engaged for four years, so I don't know why the story is breaking now like it's new."
"But I'm happy to still be engaged and still be with him," Megan further shared. Adding that the engagement thing is an old news, Megan told Us Magazine, also at the occasion, "Really not a re-engagement... nothing is different." She added, "We are just even more committed to each other and we always have been. I am more in love with him now than I was in the beginning."
And when asked about report mentioning she lost her engagement ring, the "Transformers" star told E! Online, "I don't know where it came from, but someone made a lot of money for lying about a lot of things." Although Megan donned an enormous black ring instead of an engagement ring at the event, she and Brian so far haven't reported the rock lost or missing. Excalibur Estate Jewelry, however, confirmed that the engaged couple recently bought a brand new engagement ring there.
On the wedding itself, Megan revealed that she is not in a rush. The Carla of "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen" insisted, "It's going to be years! I'm going to be 44 when I get married!" She also claimed Brian will be a hands-on groom, saying "He is in on the planning. He wants to be!"
More Megan Fox News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby