First Poster From Justin Timberlake's 'The Social Network'
Columbia Pictures has unveiled the first official one-sheet for "The Social Network". Debuted via the movie's official site which has just been launched too, the poster captures the face of one of the lead actors, Jesse Eisenberg, with words which read "You don't get to 500 million friends without making a few enemies" featured on top of it.
Based on Ben Mezrich's novel "The Accidental Billionaires: The Founding of Facebook, a Tale of Sex, Money, Genius and Betrayal", the film focuses on the drama behind the Harvard dorm room creation of popular social networking site Facebook by Mark Zuckerberg and his roommates. Eisenberg takes the role of Zuckerberg.
Justin Timberlake is also cast in the film, portraying Sean Parker, the Napster co-founder who became Facebook's founding president. Additionally, Andrew Garfield is tapped to star as co-founder Eduardo Saverin, who fell out with Zuckerberg over money.
David Fincher, the man behind "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button", serves behind the cameras for "The Social Network". Aaron Sorkin writes the screenplay for the upcoming drama, which will be dropped in cinemas across the U.S. on October 1, two weeks earlier than the original release date of 15 in the same month.
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016