Meet the New Characters of 'Camp Rock 2'
"Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam" lets fans know about its new characters. Matthew 'Mdot' Finley, Chloe Bridges and Frankie Jonas are the center of a new featurette from Disney Channel which promotes the TV movie with a series of behind-the-scene looks.
Mdot, who plays Luke is described by his co-stars as the smooth dancer. "Matthew is such a hardworker. He's so focused and determined to get his music and artistry out there," Alyson Stoner testified. Luke is significant in the sequel to "Camp Rock" because he brings the R 'n' B element to the musical movie.
The second character is Dana who is played by Chloe. Anna Maria Perez de Tagle said, "Chloe is absolutely amazing. She fit in so well the first thing she walked in the set like she's been a part of it ever since." Dana is the daughter of rival camp's owner and Nick Jonas' Nate is going to have a romance with her.
The last and third character is Trevor, played by Frankie. This is the first time that the production will have all the four brothers. "Working with Frankie has been great. He's really funny, he's full of energy. I think he's really gonna do a good job," big brother Kevin Jonas said.
"Camp Rock 2", debuting September 3 on Disney Channel, introduces Camp Star, a slick new camp across the lake, which has lured many campers and instructors away, threatening the very existence of Camp Rock. Mitchie and her friends have to fight for their territory.
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle