Meet the New Characters of 'Camp Rock 2'
"Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam" lets fans know about its new characters. Matthew 'Mdot' Finley, Chloe Bridges and Frankie Jonas are the center of a new featurette from Disney Channel which promotes the TV movie with a series of behind-the-scene looks.
Mdot, who plays Luke is described by his co-stars as the smooth dancer. "Matthew is such a hardworker. He's so focused and determined to get his music and artistry out there," Alyson Stoner testified. Luke is significant in the sequel to "Camp Rock" because he brings the R 'n' B element to the musical movie.
The second character is Dana who is played by Chloe. Anna Maria Perez de Tagle said, "Chloe is absolutely amazing. She fit in so well the first thing she walked in the set like she's been a part of it ever since." Dana is the daughter of rival camp's owner and Nick Jonas' Nate is going to have a romance with her.
The last and third character is Trevor, played by Frankie. This is the first time that the production will have all the four brothers. "Working with Frankie has been great. He's really funny, he's full of energy. I think he's really gonna do a good job," big brother Kevin Jonas said.
"Camp Rock 2", debuting September 3 on Disney Channel, introduces Camp Star, a slick new camp across the lake, which has lured many campers and instructors away, threatening the very existence of Camp Rock. Mitchie and her friends have to fight for their territory.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?