Jessie James Debuts Two Music Videos for 'Boys in the Summer'
Two music videos have been premiered in companion to Jessie James' latest single "Boys in the Summer". The clip which was debuted on CMT during its Music Hours Special is aimed to promote the country mix of the song, while the other is to support the pop version.
Directed by Roman White, the two music videos are similar, highlighting the joy in summer when the boys go shirtless and the girls come out in shorts. Under the shining sun, they are seen frolicking on the grass and swimming in the lake, not to mention selling lemonade on the front yard.
"Boys in the Summer" is one of the singles which are set to be included in Jessie James' upcoming second studio album which is yet to be titled. The song comes from production hands of John Fields and co-written by Jessie and James Michael.
Jessie James' "Boys in the Summer" (country version) video
Jessie James' "Boys in the Summer" (pop version) video
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed