Jessie James Debuts Two Music Videos for 'Boys in the Summer'
Two music videos have been premiered in companion to Jessie James' latest single "Boys in the Summer". The clip which was debuted on CMT during its Music Hours Special is aimed to promote the country mix of the song, while the other is to support the pop version.
Directed by Roman White, the two music videos are similar, highlighting the joy in summer when the boys go shirtless and the girls come out in shorts. Under the shining sun, they are seen frolicking on the grass and swimming in the lake, not to mention selling lemonade on the front yard.
"Boys in the Summer" is one of the singles which are set to be included in Jessie James' upcoming second studio album which is yet to be titled. The song comes from production hands of John Fields and co-written by Jessie and James Michael.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media