Jessie James Debuts Two Music Videos for 'Boys in the Summer'
Two music videos have been premiered in companion to Jessie James' latest single "Boys in the Summer". The clip which was debuted on CMT during its Music Hours Special is aimed to promote the country mix of the song, while the other is to support the pop version.
Directed by Roman White, the two music videos are similar, highlighting the joy in summer when the boys go shirtless and the girls come out in shorts. Under the shining sun, they are seen frolicking on the grass and swimming in the lake, not to mention selling lemonade on the front yard.
"Boys in the Summer" is one of the singles which are set to be included in Jessie James' upcoming second studio album which is yet to be titled. The song comes from production hands of John Fields and co-written by Jessie and James Michael.
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera