Jessie James Debuts Two Music Videos for 'Boys in the Summer'
Two music videos have been premiered in companion to Jessie James' latest single "Boys in the Summer". The clip which was debuted on CMT during its Music Hours Special is aimed to promote the country mix of the song, while the other is to support the pop version.
Directed by Roman White, the two music videos are similar, highlighting the joy in summer when the boys go shirtless and the girls come out in shorts. Under the shining sun, they are seen frolicking on the grass and swimming in the lake, not to mention selling lemonade on the front yard.
"Boys in the Summer" is one of the singles which are set to be included in Jessie James' upcoming second studio album which is yet to be titled. The song comes from production hands of John Fields and co-written by Jessie and James Michael.
Jessie James' "Boys in the Summer" (country version) video
Jessie James' "Boys in the Summer" (pop version) video
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen