Jessie James Debuts Two Music Videos for 'Boys in the Summer'
Two music videos have been premiered in companion to Jessie James' latest single "Boys in the Summer". The clip which was debuted on CMT during its Music Hours Special is aimed to promote the country mix of the song, while the other is to support the pop version.
Directed by Roman White, the two music videos are similar, highlighting the joy in summer when the boys go shirtless and the girls come out in shorts. Under the shining sun, they are seen frolicking on the grass and swimming in the lake, not to mention selling lemonade on the front yard.
"Boys in the Summer" is one of the singles which are set to be included in Jessie James' upcoming second studio album which is yet to be titled. The song comes from production hands of John Fields and co-written by Jessie and James Michael.
- Jessie James' "Boys in the Summer" (country version) video
- Jessie James' "Boys in the Summer" (pop version) video
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character