Ryan Seacrest Reportedly Has Been Dating Julianne Hough for a Month
Ryan Seacrest has quietly dated "Dancing with the Stars" alum Julianne Hough for a month, Star magazine reported in its June 28 issue which has been on sale now. However, the magazine claimed the "American Idol" host would always be tight-lipped about his new romance.
"Ryan was adamant he didn't want anyone to know he was in Nashville to see Julianne," a source shared about Seacrest's top-secret trip to the town to watch Hough's performance at the CMA Music Festival. "Because their relationship is still in its early stages and Ryan really, really likes her."
The source further revealed, "Ryan was so excited to see Julianne that during the 10 minutes it took to get [to the show], Ryan was fixing his hair and making sure he looked perfect to see her."
However, a source told Us Magazine about Seacrest and Hough's post-CMT Music Awards bash, saying "Julianne says Ryan is so nice. They hardly ever see each other because they are both so busy, but they've been on a few dates. He's really sweet to her, but it is certainly not serious."
Still, back on Sunday, June 13, Ryan Seacrest and Julianne Hough were spotted strolling the beach together in Malibu, California with their arms around each other. Meanwhile, on May 18, the rumored lovers were also seen having a dinner date at Los Angeles seafood restaurant Providence. On the outing, a source told the site, "They were really cuddly and cute... and kissed a few times."
More Ryan Seacrest News
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order