Jesse James Moving to Texas Where Sandra Bullock Owns Home
Jesse James is packing up and moving to Austin, Texas, where his estranged wife Sandra Bullock owns a home. James is set to head to Texas by the end of June, his attorney John Schilling told People after an Orange County, California court hearing in the custody dispute between James and ex-wife Janine Lindemulder over their daughter Sunny, on Friday, June 18.
"He intends to move at the end of the month, he's got a need to be there," Schilling revealed. When asked if James moves in to be closer to Bullock, the attorney simply responded, "I can't comment on that," adding that James, who has a custom car business called Austin Speed Shop in Austin, has business matters in the town.
During the interview, Schilling also revealed how the move could affect Lindemulder who resides in Costa Mesa, California as she previously accused James of planning to move to Texas with their daughter. Schilling said, "We're trying to work something out. There are some options, including having her move down as well."
Asked about Schilling's suggestion, Lindemulder told the site, "I'm willing to relocate anywhere to be with my daughter no matter what it takes. Sunny's my heart, I'm not just going to let her go. I want Sunny to be around the people she loves, which includes Jesse, Sandra, her baby brother Louis and her other siblings."
Over Lindemulder's recent protest, James has hit her back by filing legal papers, accusing her of driving under the influence of drugs with Sunny in the car. The papers, filed on June 4, also mentioned Lindemulder once asked James' brother-in-law, Mark T. England, if he could provide her with drugs, including Vicodin and Ambien.
Lindemulder, however, denied the accusations. She told the site, "I'll take a urine test 20 times a day if I have to. Jesse has no right to withhold my daughter from me." The next hearing of the ongoing case is scheduled for July 12.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked