'X Factor' Criticized for Picking Attractive Audience Only
TV producers of "The X Factor" want to make sure that nothing 'bad' is caught on camera. Some "ordinary-looking" fans who have been queuing at the Birmingham LG Arena in hope that they'll get good seats for the show were left disappointed when the organizers picked the good looking ones to sit behind the judges during the show.
"It's an absolute joke! I went yesterday, they pick attractive people to sit at the front, regardless of priority (ticketing) or where they are in the queue," a fan wrote in an online forum. "I was so gutted when I was in my seat, I had tears in my eyes." Another wrote, "They go through the queue and pick the good-looking ones."
The report that the show put the good ones in the front row so that the ugly ones won't be caught on camera is somehow confirmed by a fan who said she was among the lucky ones. "Just got pulled out of the queue because we're young and really, really ridiculously good looking so we get to sit by the judges," an unidentified girl tweeted.
The TV bosses refused to comment on the claims.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame