'X Factor' Criticized for Picking Attractive Audience Only
TV producers of "The X Factor" want to make sure that nothing 'bad' is caught on camera. Some "ordinary-looking" fans who have been queuing at the Birmingham LG Arena in hope that they'll get good seats for the show were left disappointed when the organizers picked the good looking ones to sit behind the judges during the show.
"It's an absolute joke! I went yesterday, they pick attractive people to sit at the front, regardless of priority (ticketing) or where they are in the queue," a fan wrote in an online forum. "I was so gutted when I was in my seat, I had tears in my eyes." Another wrote, "They go through the queue and pick the good-looking ones."
The report that the show put the good ones in the front row so that the ugly ones won't be caught on camera is somehow confirmed by a fan who said she was among the lucky ones. "Just got pulled out of the queue because we're young and really, really ridiculously good looking so we get to sit by the judges," an unidentified girl tweeted.
The TV bosses refused to comment on the claims.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'