'X Factor' Criticized for Picking Attractive Audience Only
TV producers of "The X Factor" want to make sure that nothing 'bad' is caught on camera. Some "ordinary-looking" fans who have been queuing at the Birmingham LG Arena in hope that they'll get good seats for the show were left disappointed when the organizers picked the good looking ones to sit behind the judges during the show.
"It's an absolute joke! I went yesterday, they pick attractive people to sit at the front, regardless of priority (ticketing) or where they are in the queue," a fan wrote in an online forum. "I was so gutted when I was in my seat, I had tears in my eyes." Another wrote, "They go through the queue and pick the good-looking ones."
The report that the show put the good ones in the front row so that the ugly ones won't be caught on camera is somehow confirmed by a fan who said she was among the lucky ones. "Just got pulled out of the queue because we're young and really, really ridiculously good looking so we get to sit by the judges," an unidentified girl tweeted.
The TV bosses refused to comment on the claims.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard