Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner Promote 'Eclipse' in Germany
After visiting Rome, Italy on Thursday, June 17, Kristen Stewart stepped her feet on Berlin, Germany on the next day in a bid to promote her forthcoming film "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse". In one of the stops for the film world tour, she was still accompanied by co-star Taylor Lautner.
The depicter of mortal beauty Bella Swan in the "Twilight" movie series donned a two-tone Versace dress paired with Camilla Skovgaard open toe button booties when attending the photo call held at the Hotel Regant. Lautner, in the meantime, sported hipster-ish dressy look with his fitted pants and shirt, which was topped with a matching tie. The two are next scheduled to visit Stockholm, Sweden on Monday, June 21.
Still related to the promotional efforts for "Eclipse", Summit Entertainment has launched a new clip from the film. It gives preview to the extended scenes where Bella and Edward Cullen lie down on a bed, where the vampire tells her, "You'll always be my Bella."
In this follow-up to "The Twilight Saga's New Moon", Bella will once again find herself surrounded by danger as Victoria comes back to Seattle and forms an army of newborn vampires in her quest for revenge. Directed by David Slade, the drama flick will open wide in U.S. theaters on June 30.
'The Twilight Saga's Eclipse' Clip 'You'll Always Be My Bella':
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby