First Photos From the Set of 'Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides'
Jerry Bruckheimer has taken it to his Twitter to inform that the principal photography for "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" has been kicked off on Thursday, June 17 in Hawaii. Along with the announcement, the producer has posted several on-set pics.
One of the photos features director Rob Marshall who arrived on the filming location at the "secluded beach" by jet ski. The other two shots capture the chairs for the crew and cast members, with one of shots revealing the possible logo of the movie.
Johnny Depp, who is set to reprise his role as Captain Jack Sparrow, has not been spotted on the set. In this fourth installment of "Pirates of the Caribbean" film franchise, he will share screen with new cast members such as Penelope Cruz, Ian McShane, Sam Claflin and Stephen Graham.
The story will follow the eccentric pirate as he tries to find the fountain of youth. Terry Rossio and Ted Elliott provide the script while Walt Disney Pictures has set May 20, 2011 as the day when this action comedy flick will be distributed in the U.S.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story