First Photos From the Set of 'Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides'
Jerry Bruckheimer has taken it to his Twitter to inform that the principal photography for "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" has been kicked off on Thursday, June 17 in Hawaii. Along with the announcement, the producer has posted several on-set pics.
One of the photos features director Rob Marshall who arrived on the filming location at the "secluded beach" by jet ski. The other two shots capture the chairs for the crew and cast members, with one of shots revealing the possible logo of the movie.
Johnny Depp, who is set to reprise his role as Captain Jack Sparrow, has not been spotted on the set. In this fourth installment of "Pirates of the Caribbean" film franchise, he will share screen with new cast members such as Penelope Cruz, Ian McShane, Sam Claflin and Stephen Graham.
The story will follow the eccentric pirate as he tries to find the fountain of youth. Terry Rossio and Ted Elliott provide the script while Walt Disney Pictures has set May 20, 2011 as the day when this action comedy flick will be distributed in the U.S.
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles
- Jennifer Lawrence Tops Forbes' List of 2016 Highest-Paid Actresses