First Photos From the Set of 'Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides'
Jerry Bruckheimer has taken it to his Twitter to inform that the principal photography for "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" has been kicked off on Thursday, June 17 in Hawaii. Along with the announcement, the producer has posted several on-set pics.
One of the photos features director Rob Marshall who arrived on the filming location at the "secluded beach" by jet ski. The other two shots capture the chairs for the crew and cast members, with one of shots revealing the possible logo of the movie.
Johnny Depp, who is set to reprise his role as Captain Jack Sparrow, has not been spotted on the set. In this fourth installment of "Pirates of the Caribbean" film franchise, he will share screen with new cast members such as Penelope Cruz, Ian McShane, Sam Claflin and Stephen Graham.
The story will follow the eccentric pirate as he tries to find the fountain of youth. Terry Rossio and Ted Elliott provide the script while Walt Disney Pictures has set May 20, 2011 as the day when this action comedy flick will be distributed in the U.S.
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary