Malia and Sasha Obama Visit 'Suite Life on Deck'
Daughters of U.S. President Barack Obama have moved on from Jonas Brothers. Malia and Sasha Obama, who were elated by the bothers' visit to the white house last year, made attempt to meet twin brothers Cole Sprouse and Dylan Sprouse by coming to the set of "The Suite Life on Deck".
The girls, who were accompanied by their mom Michelle Obama, happen to be in Los Angeles for a series of appearances such as the NBA Finals. E! Online said the set visit was supposed to be very confidential. "Secret service was scoping the place out for a week beforehand in civilian dress," a source who claimed only a few people were on the set said. "Cast and crew were on lockdown."
Around 1 P.M. on Thursday, June 17 the three of them met the Sprouses, Brenda Song and the rest of the cast. "The main set isn't up right now so they watched some scenes and then took off," the on-set source said.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift