Malia and Sasha Obama Visit 'Suite Life on Deck'
Daughters of U.S. President Barack Obama have moved on from Jonas Brothers. Malia and Sasha Obama, who were elated by the bothers' visit to the white house last year, made attempt to meet twin brothers Cole Sprouse and Dylan Sprouse by coming to the set of "The Suite Life on Deck".
The girls, who were accompanied by their mom Michelle Obama, happen to be in Los Angeles for a series of appearances such as the NBA Finals. E! Online said the set visit was supposed to be very confidential. "Secret service was scoping the place out for a week beforehand in civilian dress," a source who claimed only a few people were on the set said. "Cast and crew were on lockdown."
Around 1 P.M. on Thursday, June 17 the three of them met the Sprouses, Brenda Song and the rest of the cast. "The main set isn't up right now so they watched some scenes and then took off," the on-set source said.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences