Malia and Sasha Obama Visit 'Suite Life on Deck'
Daughters of U.S. President Barack Obama have moved on from Jonas Brothers. Malia and Sasha Obama, who were elated by the bothers' visit to the white house last year, made attempt to meet twin brothers Cole Sprouse and Dylan Sprouse by coming to the set of "The Suite Life on Deck".
The girls, who were accompanied by their mom Michelle Obama, happen to be in Los Angeles for a series of appearances such as the NBA Finals. E! Online said the set visit was supposed to be very confidential. "Secret service was scoping the place out for a week beforehand in civilian dress," a source who claimed only a few people were on the set said. "Cast and crew were on lockdown."
Around 1 P.M. on Thursday, June 17 the three of them met the Sprouses, Brenda Song and the rest of the cast. "The main set isn't up right now so they watched some scenes and then took off," the on-set source said.
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia