Malia and Sasha Obama Visit 'Suite Life on Deck'
Daughters of U.S. President Barack Obama have moved on from Jonas Brothers. Malia and Sasha Obama, who were elated by the bothers' visit to the white house last year, made attempt to meet twin brothers Cole Sprouse and Dylan Sprouse by coming to the set of "The Suite Life on Deck".
The girls, who were accompanied by their mom Michelle Obama, happen to be in Los Angeles for a series of appearances such as the NBA Finals. E! Online said the set visit was supposed to be very confidential. "Secret service was scoping the place out for a week beforehand in civilian dress," a source who claimed only a few people were on the set said. "Cast and crew were on lockdown."
Around 1 P.M. on Thursday, June 17 the three of them met the Sprouses, Brenda Song and the rest of the cast. "The main set isn't up right now so they watched some scenes and then took off," the on-set source said.
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'