Malia and Sasha Obama Visit 'Suite Life on Deck'
Daughters of U.S. President Barack Obama have moved on from Jonas Brothers. Malia and Sasha Obama, who were elated by the bothers' visit to the white house last year, made attempt to meet twin brothers Cole Sprouse and Dylan Sprouse by coming to the set of "The Suite Life on Deck".
The girls, who were accompanied by their mom Michelle Obama, happen to be in Los Angeles for a series of appearances such as the NBA Finals. E! Online said the set visit was supposed to be very confidential. "Secret service was scoping the place out for a week beforehand in civilian dress," a source who claimed only a few people were on the set said. "Cast and crew were on lockdown."
Around 1 P.M. on Thursday, June 17 the three of them met the Sprouses, Brenda Song and the rest of the cast. "The main set isn't up right now so they watched some scenes and then took off," the on-set source said.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding