'Sopranos' Star Joseph R. Gannascoli Released After DUI Arrest
"The Sopranos" star Joseph R. Gannascoli was arrested on early Friday, June 18 in Tampa Bay, Florida. The 51-year-old actor had to deal with the authority for suspicion of driving under the influence after police officers pulled him over at 2.24 A.M. local time.
The police officers pulled Gannascoli over after he made a wide turn and proceeded to drive on the lane marker. And as they could smell alcohol on Gannascoli's breath and revealed that the actor's eyes were bloodshot, watery, and his speech was slurred, they issued a field sobriety test.
Gannascoli flunked the test and he also blew a .111 on a Breathalyzer, well above Florida's legal limit of .08. The officer later detained the "College Road Trip" actor, who at that time drove his 2010 Dodge, for suspicion of DUI.
Gannascoli was then released from Hillsborough County jail after posting $500 bond, Daily Mail reported. On whether or not he has hired an attorney was still unclear. According to his website, he was appearing at a Tampa smoke shop, Soho Cigars, on Thursday night to promote his Cugine brand of cigars.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival