'Sopranos' Star Joseph R. Gannascoli Released After DUI Arrest
"The Sopranos" star Joseph R. Gannascoli was arrested on early Friday, June 18 in Tampa Bay, Florida. The 51-year-old actor had to deal with the authority for suspicion of driving under the influence after police officers pulled him over at 2.24 A.M. local time.
The police officers pulled Gannascoli over after he made a wide turn and proceeded to drive on the lane marker. And as they could smell alcohol on Gannascoli's breath and revealed that the actor's eyes were bloodshot, watery, and his speech was slurred, they issued a field sobriety test.
Gannascoli flunked the test and he also blew a .111 on a Breathalyzer, well above Florida's legal limit of .08. The officer later detained the "College Road Trip" actor, who at that time drove his 2010 Dodge, for suspicion of DUI.
Gannascoli was then released from Hillsborough County jail after posting $500 bond, Daily Mail reported. On whether or not he has hired an attorney was still unclear. According to his website, he was appearing at a Tampa smoke shop, Soho Cigars, on Thursday night to promote his Cugine brand of cigars.
- New 'Jumanji' Movie Will Center on Video Game Instead of Magical Board Game
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single Featuring Pharrell, Ariana Grande and Young Thug
- New Boyfriend? Ellie Goulding Spotted Getting Cozy With Athlete Caspar Jopling
- 'The Flash' 3.19 Preview: Meet Future Barry Allen
- Natalie Portman Will Portray Bull Rider in 'Bronco Belle'
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon