Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner Visit Italy for 'Eclipse' Promo
Kristen Stewart was unreasonably in good mood while traveling to Rome, Italy for the promo appearance of "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse". The actress was on duty to make a press tour in Europe and kicked it off on Thursday, June 17. Although rumored lover Robert Pattinson was not with her, Taylor Lautner kept her company.
The photo call was first held at Hotel Russie in Rome and then moved to a more formal event at Auditorium Conciliazione the same day. Kristen and Taylor shared a laugh when welcomed with a huge roar from awaiting fans. Taylor was kind enough to spare time to sign autographs and take pictures with fans.
Next in their European stop is Stockholm, Sweden and then Madrid, Spain on June 28. While Sweden will again see Kristen and Taylor, Spain will see Xavier Samuel and Ashley Greene. The final city that they will visit is Berlin, Germany but no date has been mentioned.
Robert is unable to attend the promotional tour because he is committed to filming "Water for Elephants" in Los Angeles. His castmates will do most of the job, appearing on several TV shows such as "Live with Regis and Kelly". The schedule can be seen here.
"Eclipse" comes to theaters on June 30 in the U.S. Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger as Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge. A new behind the scene footage has just been released, titled "Newborn Army".
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'