Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner Visit Italy for 'Eclipse' Promo
Kristen Stewart was unreasonably in good mood while traveling to Rome, Italy for the promo appearance of "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse". The actress was on duty to make a press tour in Europe and kicked it off on Thursday, June 17. Although rumored lover Robert Pattinson was not with her, Taylor Lautner kept her company.
The photo call was first held at Hotel Russie in Rome and then moved to a more formal event at Auditorium Conciliazione the same day. Kristen and Taylor shared a laugh when welcomed with a huge roar from awaiting fans. Taylor was kind enough to spare time to sign autographs and take pictures with fans.
Next in their European stop is Stockholm, Sweden and then Madrid, Spain on June 28. While Sweden will again see Kristen and Taylor, Spain will see Xavier Samuel and Ashley Greene. The final city that they will visit is Berlin, Germany but no date has been mentioned.
Robert is unable to attend the promotional tour because he is committed to filming "Water for Elephants" in Los Angeles. His castmates will do most of the job, appearing on several TV shows such as "Live with Regis and Kelly". The schedule can be seen here.
"Eclipse" comes to theaters on June 30 in the U.S. Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger as Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge. A new behind the scene footage has just been released, titled "Newborn Army".
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics