Taylor Swift Gracing Red Carpet of Songwriters Hall of Fame Awards
Red carpet was rolled out just outside the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York City to welcome celebrities attending the Songwriters Hall of Fame Awards on June 17. Taylor Swift looked beautiful in her blue gray mini dress.
Charice, meanwhile, opted to wear black outfit, and Joan Osborne picked nude-colored dress for the Thursday night celebration. Among those who were dressed in formal ensemble, Kim Carnes was spotted walking the red carpet in casual get-up.
On the male side, Billy Joel, David Foster, Nick Ashford, Desmond Child and Raphael Saadiq suited it up for the ceremony. Peter Cetera also wore formal outfit. Nick managed to pose with Valerie Simpson, and Desmond took his son to the event.
Taylor Swift received Hal David Starlight Award during the night, following the footsteps of previous recipients Rob Thomas, Alicia Keys, John Mayer and last year's winner Jason Mraz. Phil Collins was given the highest honor, Johnny Mercer Award.
More Taylor Swift News
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death