Taylor Swift Gracing Red Carpet of Songwriters Hall of Fame Awards
Red carpet was rolled out just outside the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York City to welcome celebrities attending the Songwriters Hall of Fame Awards on June 17. Taylor Swift looked beautiful in her blue gray mini dress.
Charice, meanwhile, opted to wear black outfit, and Joan Osborne picked nude-colored dress for the Thursday night celebration. Among those who were dressed in formal ensemble, Kim Carnes was spotted walking the red carpet in casual get-up.
On the male side, Billy Joel, David Foster, Nick Ashford, Desmond Child and Raphael Saadiq suited it up for the ceremony. Peter Cetera also wore formal outfit. Nick managed to pose with Valerie Simpson, and Desmond took his son to the event.
Taylor Swift received Hal David Starlight Award during the night, following the footsteps of previous recipients Rob Thomas, Alicia Keys, John Mayer and last year's winner Jason Mraz. Phil Collins was given the highest honor, Johnny Mercer Award.
More Taylor Swift News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival