Taylor Swift Gracing Red Carpet of Songwriters Hall of Fame Awards
Red carpet was rolled out just outside the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York City to welcome celebrities attending the Songwriters Hall of Fame Awards on June 17. Taylor Swift looked beautiful in her blue gray mini dress.
Charice, meanwhile, opted to wear black outfit, and Joan Osborne picked nude-colored dress for the Thursday night celebration. Among those who were dressed in formal ensemble, Kim Carnes was spotted walking the red carpet in casual get-up.
On the male side, Billy Joel, David Foster, Nick Ashford, Desmond Child and Raphael Saadiq suited it up for the ceremony. Peter Cetera also wore formal outfit. Nick managed to pose with Valerie Simpson, and Desmond took his son to the event.
Taylor Swift received Hal David Starlight Award during the night, following the footsteps of previous recipients Rob Thomas, Alicia Keys, John Mayer and last year's winner Jason Mraz. Phil Collins was given the highest honor, Johnny Mercer Award.
More Taylor Swift News
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o to Star in a Movie Based on a Twitter Sensation
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Flaunt Booties in Skimpy Swimsuits During Vacation in Cannes
- Lana Del Rey Debuts 'Cherry', Dishes on Collaboration With Stevie Nicks
- Lady GaGa Posts Topless Pic to Wish Naomi Campbell Happy Birthday
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 1: Four Finalists Sing for the Win
- Taylor Swift's Alleged BF Joe Alwyn Relocating to the States to Be Closer to Her