Taylor Swift Gracing Red Carpet of Songwriters Hall of Fame Awards
Red carpet was rolled out just outside the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York City to welcome celebrities attending the Songwriters Hall of Fame Awards on June 17. Taylor Swift looked beautiful in her blue gray mini dress.
Charice, meanwhile, opted to wear black outfit, and Joan Osborne picked nude-colored dress for the Thursday night celebration. Among those who were dressed in formal ensemble, Kim Carnes was spotted walking the red carpet in casual get-up.
On the male side, Billy Joel, David Foster, Nick Ashford, Desmond Child and Raphael Saadiq suited it up for the ceremony. Peter Cetera also wore formal outfit. Nick managed to pose with Valerie Simpson, and Desmond took his son to the event.
Taylor Swift received Hal David Starlight Award during the night, following the footsteps of previous recipients Rob Thomas, Alicia Keys, John Mayer and last year's winner Jason Mraz. Phil Collins was given the highest honor, Johnny Mercer Award.
More Taylor Swift News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked