Taylor Swift Gracing Red Carpet of Songwriters Hall of Fame Awards
Red carpet was rolled out just outside the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York City to welcome celebrities attending the Songwriters Hall of Fame Awards on June 17. Taylor Swift looked beautiful in her blue gray mini dress.
Charice, meanwhile, opted to wear black outfit, and Joan Osborne picked nude-colored dress for the Thursday night celebration. Among those who were dressed in formal ensemble, Kim Carnes was spotted walking the red carpet in casual get-up.
On the male side, Billy Joel, David Foster, Nick Ashford, Desmond Child and Raphael Saadiq suited it up for the ceremony. Peter Cetera also wore formal outfit. Nick managed to pose with Valerie Simpson, and Desmond took his son to the event.
Taylor Swift received Hal David Starlight Award during the night, following the footsteps of previous recipients Rob Thomas, Alicia Keys, John Mayer and last year's winner Jason Mraz. Phil Collins was given the highest honor, Johnny Mercer Award.
More Taylor Swift News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group