First Look Into Gordon Ramsay's 'MasterChef'
Gordon Ramsay tells around 50 people to cook the dish of their in the first promo of "MasterChef". Coming to FOX on July 29, the cooking competition show is based on the BBC show of the same name but employs the Australian format.
Hundreds of amateur chefs audition for a sum of cash and chance to work with professionals. The catch is, they must not make a living out of cooking in professional environments such as restaurant, canteen or hotel. The contestants will be put through the paces with various challenges as they compete head-to-head to create delicious dishes.
Hosted by Ramsay, the series will serve as a unique platform for people from all walks of life who want to follow their dream of working as a professional chef. These contestants will have the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to show their passion and excitement for food as their skills and palate are tested with the hopes of becoming the winner of "MasterChef".
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed