First Look Into Gordon Ramsay's 'MasterChef'
Gordon Ramsay tells around 50 people to cook the dish of their in the first promo of "MasterChef". Coming to FOX on July 29, the cooking competition show is based on the BBC show of the same name but employs the Australian format.
Hundreds of amateur chefs audition for a sum of cash and chance to work with professionals. The catch is, they must not make a living out of cooking in professional environments such as restaurant, canteen or hotel. The contestants will be put through the paces with various challenges as they compete head-to-head to create delicious dishes.
Hosted by Ramsay, the series will serve as a unique platform for people from all walks of life who want to follow their dream of working as a professional chef. These contestants will have the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to show their passion and excitement for food as their skills and palate are tested with the hopes of becoming the winner of "MasterChef".
More MasterChef News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake