First Look Into Gordon Ramsay's 'MasterChef'
Gordon Ramsay tells around 50 people to cook the dish of their in the first promo of "MasterChef". Coming to FOX on July 29, the cooking competition show is based on the BBC show of the same name but employs the Australian format.
Hundreds of amateur chefs audition for a sum of cash and chance to work with professionals. The catch is, they must not make a living out of cooking in professional environments such as restaurant, canteen or hotel. The contestants will be put through the paces with various challenges as they compete head-to-head to create delicious dishes.
Hosted by Ramsay, the series will serve as a unique platform for people from all walks of life who want to follow their dream of working as a professional chef. These contestants will have the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to show their passion and excitement for food as their skills and palate are tested with the hopes of becoming the winner of "MasterChef".
More MasterChef News
- Calvin Harris Announces New Single Featuring Pharrell, Ariana Grande and Young Thug
- New Boyfriend? Ellie Goulding Spotted Getting Cozy With Athlete Caspar Jopling
- 'The Flash' 3.19 Preview: Meet Future Barry Allen
- Natalie Portman Will Portray Bull Rider in 'Bronco Belle'
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'