First Look Into Gordon Ramsay's 'MasterChef'
Gordon Ramsay tells around 50 people to cook the dish of their in the first promo of "MasterChef". Coming to FOX on July 29, the cooking competition show is based on the BBC show of the same name but employs the Australian format.
Hundreds of amateur chefs audition for a sum of cash and chance to work with professionals. The catch is, they must not make a living out of cooking in professional environments such as restaurant, canteen or hotel. The contestants will be put through the paces with various challenges as they compete head-to-head to create delicious dishes.
Hosted by Ramsay, the series will serve as a unique platform for people from all walks of life who want to follow their dream of working as a professional chef. These contestants will have the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to show their passion and excitement for food as their skills and palate are tested with the hopes of becoming the winner of "MasterChef".
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones