First Look Into Gordon Ramsay's 'MasterChef'
Gordon Ramsay tells around 50 people to cook the dish of their in the first promo of "MasterChef". Coming to FOX on July 29, the cooking competition show is based on the BBC show of the same name but employs the Australian format.
Hundreds of amateur chefs audition for a sum of cash and chance to work with professionals. The catch is, they must not make a living out of cooking in professional environments such as restaurant, canteen or hotel. The contestants will be put through the paces with various challenges as they compete head-to-head to create delicious dishes.
Hosted by Ramsay, the series will serve as a unique platform for people from all walks of life who want to follow their dream of working as a professional chef. These contestants will have the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to show their passion and excitement for food as their skills and palate are tested with the hopes of becoming the winner of "MasterChef".
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media