Megan Fox, Barbra Streisand, Mastodon and More at 'Jonah Hex' Premiere
ArcLight Cinemas Cinerama Dome hosted the red carpet premiere of "Jonah Hex" on Thursday, June 17. While the male-dominated cast ensemble mostly wore black, Megan Fox shined in bright red dress which at the same time showed off her marvelous figure.
Her co-star Josh Brolin came supported by his close knits, wife Diane Lane, dad James Brolin and stepmom Barbra Streisand. Fox, who was sans her fiance Brian Austin Green, posed with him and two other co-stars Julia Jones and Wes Bentley. Later, they formed a pack with producer Andrew Lazar and director Jimmy Hayward.
The four members of heavy metal band Mastodon were also there since they were personally hand-picked by Hayward to score music for the action film. Attending as guests were Helen Mirren and Kay Panabaker among others.
Opening in theaters across U.S. on June 18, "Jonah Hex" is a DC Comics adaptation about a scarred drifter and bounty hunter of last resort, a tough and stoic gunslinger who can track down anyone and anything. Having survived death, Jonah's violent history is steeped in myth and legend and has left him with one foot in the natural world and one on the "other side."
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa