Megan Fox, Barbra Streisand, Mastodon and More at 'Jonah Hex' Premiere
ArcLight Cinemas Cinerama Dome hosted the red carpet premiere of "Jonah Hex" on Thursday, June 17. While the male-dominated cast ensemble mostly wore black, Megan Fox shined in bright red dress which at the same time showed off her marvelous figure.
Her co-star Josh Brolin came supported by his close knits, wife Diane Lane, dad James Brolin and stepmom Barbra Streisand. Fox, who was sans her fiance Brian Austin Green, posed with him and two other co-stars Julia Jones and Wes Bentley. Later, they formed a pack with producer Andrew Lazar and director Jimmy Hayward.
The four members of heavy metal band Mastodon were also there since they were personally hand-picked by Hayward to score music for the action film. Attending as guests were Helen Mirren and Kay Panabaker among others.
Opening in theaters across U.S. on June 18, "Jonah Hex" is a DC Comics adaptation about a scarred drifter and bounty hunter of last resort, a tough and stoic gunslinger who can track down anyone and anything. Having survived death, Jonah's violent history is steeped in myth and legend and has left him with one foot in the natural world and one on the "other side."
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour