Megan Fox, Barbra Streisand, Mastodon and More at 'Jonah Hex' Premiere
ArcLight Cinemas Cinerama Dome hosted the red carpet premiere of "Jonah Hex" on Thursday, June 17. While the male-dominated cast ensemble mostly wore black, Megan Fox shined in bright red dress which at the same time showed off her marvelous figure.
Her co-star Josh Brolin came supported by his close knits, wife Diane Lane, dad James Brolin and stepmom Barbra Streisand. Fox, who was sans her fiance Brian Austin Green, posed with him and two other co-stars Julia Jones and Wes Bentley. Later, they formed a pack with producer Andrew Lazar and director Jimmy Hayward.
The four members of heavy metal band Mastodon were also there since they were personally hand-picked by Hayward to score music for the action film. Attending as guests were Helen Mirren and Kay Panabaker among others.
Opening in theaters across U.S. on June 18, "Jonah Hex" is a DC Comics adaptation about a scarred drifter and bounty hunter of last resort, a tough and stoic gunslinger who can track down anyone and anything. Having survived death, Jonah's violent history is steeped in myth and legend and has left him with one foot in the natural world and one on the "other side."
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill