Miley Cyrus Jokes Around on 'Letterman'
Miley Cyrus, not bothered by the recent controversy surrounding a photo of her private part, appeared before David Letterman to talk about the latest in her life. Beside promoting her album "Can't Be Tamed" which is coming in stores June 21, she also talked about personal things with the host on the Thursday, June 17 appearance of "Late Show with David Letterman".
Cyrus basically joked around with Letterman regarding issues such as Twitter, matured too quickly and doing lipsync during life concerts. The 17-year-old pop star said no to all three, claiming she doesn't like the microblogging site, she enjoys every step of the way into stardom and she sounds awful when singing live sometimes.
Cyrus taped her appearance on the late night talk show earlier that day. Her boyfriend Liam Hemsworth and her mother Tish were all there to support her. She gave time for paparazzi to snap her pictures outside the studio and took time to give fans autographs.
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings