Miley Cyrus Jokes Around on 'Letterman'
Miley Cyrus, not bothered by the recent controversy surrounding a photo of her private part, appeared before David Letterman to talk about the latest in her life. Beside promoting her album "Can't Be Tamed" which is coming in stores June 21, she also talked about personal things with the host on the Thursday, June 17 appearance of "Late Show with David Letterman".
Cyrus basically joked around with Letterman regarding issues such as Twitter, matured too quickly and doing lipsync during life concerts. The 17-year-old pop star said no to all three, claiming she doesn't like the microblogging site, she enjoys every step of the way into stardom and she sounds awful when singing live sometimes.
Cyrus taped her appearance on the late night talk show earlier that day. Her boyfriend Liam Hemsworth and her mother Tish were all there to support her. She gave time for paparazzi to snap her pictures outside the studio and took time to give fans autographs.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake