Miley Cyrus Jokes Around on 'Letterman'
Miley Cyrus, not bothered by the recent controversy surrounding a photo of her private part, appeared before David Letterman to talk about the latest in her life. Beside promoting her album "Can't Be Tamed" which is coming in stores June 21, she also talked about personal things with the host on the Thursday, June 17 appearance of "Late Show with David Letterman".
Cyrus basically joked around with Letterman regarding issues such as Twitter, matured too quickly and doing lipsync during life concerts. The 17-year-old pop star said no to all three, claiming she doesn't like the microblogging site, she enjoys every step of the way into stardom and she sounds awful when singing live sometimes.
Cyrus taped her appearance on the late night talk show earlier that day. Her boyfriend Liam Hemsworth and her mother Tish were all there to support her. She gave time for paparazzi to snap her pictures outside the studio and took time to give fans autographs.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory