Miley Cyrus Jokes Around on 'Letterman'
Miley Cyrus, not bothered by the recent controversy surrounding a photo of her private part, appeared before David Letterman to talk about the latest in her life. Beside promoting her album "Can't Be Tamed" which is coming in stores June 21, she also talked about personal things with the host on the Thursday, June 17 appearance of "Late Show with David Letterman".
Cyrus basically joked around with Letterman regarding issues such as Twitter, matured too quickly and doing lipsync during life concerts. The 17-year-old pop star said no to all three, claiming she doesn't like the microblogging site, she enjoys every step of the way into stardom and she sounds awful when singing live sometimes.
Cyrus taped her appearance on the late night talk show earlier that day. Her boyfriend Liam Hemsworth and her mother Tish were all there to support her. She gave time for paparazzi to snap her pictures outside the studio and took time to give fans autographs.
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'