Miley Cyrus Jokes Around on 'Letterman'
Miley Cyrus, not bothered by the recent controversy surrounding a photo of her private part, appeared before David Letterman to talk about the latest in her life. Beside promoting her album "Can't Be Tamed" which is coming in stores June 21, she also talked about personal things with the host on the Thursday, June 17 appearance of "Late Show with David Letterman".
Cyrus basically joked around with Letterman regarding issues such as Twitter, matured too quickly and doing lipsync during life concerts. The 17-year-old pop star said no to all three, claiming she doesn't like the microblogging site, she enjoys every step of the way into stardom and she sounds awful when singing live sometimes.
Cyrus taped her appearance on the late night talk show earlier that day. Her boyfriend Liam Hemsworth and her mother Tish were all there to support her. She gave time for paparazzi to snap her pictures outside the studio and took time to give fans autographs.
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover