Eminem Added to BET Line-Up, Justin Bieber Up for First Ever Fandemonium Award
A list of acclaimed musicians are added to the line-up of the upcoming 2010 BET Awards. These newly-announced performers are Eminem, Alicia Keys, Usher and T-Pain and they are set to join previously-confirmed musical guests such as T.I. and Drake.
In addition, BET Networks announced its first ever Fandemonium Award measuring the online and mobile fan power of today's top music artists. The nominees for this new category are Justin Bieber, Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz. Fans can help their idol to win the prize by visiting AOL Lifestream.
"Today's successful artists don't just make hits, they create movements where people can participate and connect with them in ways like never before. This award pays homage to the digitally engaged fans," said Denmark West, President of Digital at BET Networks. "Though artists often reference their fans in receiving awards, never has there been a category that aggregates and mobilizes a fan base in such an influential way on behalf of an artist."
The 10th Annual BET Awards is going to be held at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles on June 27. Other performers include Ludacris, Rick Ross, DJ Khaled, P. Diddy's Dirty Money, Nicki Minaj and Trey Songz. Queen Latifah takes the hosting duty, John Legend will receive Humanitarian Award and Prince will be honored with Lifetime Achievement Award.
More Eminem News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked