Megan Fox Flaunts Sexy Body in Lacy Lingerie for New Armani Ad
For the second season of Armani campaign this year, Megan Fox is dressed in a lacy, two-toned bra and panties in a black-and-white photo, seductively staring at the camera. Two tattoos of the "Jonah Hex" beauty are shown in this pic. One is on her right arm and the other is on her left wrist.
The image was shot for the Autumn / Winter 2010-2011 advertising campaign of the clothing line that will roll out this summer on billboards in such big cities as New York, Los Angeles and London as well as online. It was unveiled just days after two pictures of Cristiano Ronaldo, showing off his well-built body in Armani jeans and underwear, hit the web.
Megan Fox who is engaged to Brian Austin Green replaced Victoria Adams as the face of the famous brand back in 2009. On why she is chosen, the company told the press back then, "Megan is young and sexy and has a lot of spirit. Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans are all about a youthful attitude making her the perfect choice for the collections."
More Megan Fox News
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event