Megan Fox Flaunts Sexy Body in Lacy Lingerie for New Armani Ad
For the second season of Armani campaign this year, Megan Fox is dressed in a lacy, two-toned bra and panties in a black-and-white photo, seductively staring at the camera. Two tattoos of the "Jonah Hex" beauty are shown in this pic. One is on her right arm and the other is on her left wrist.
The image was shot for the Autumn / Winter 2010-2011 advertising campaign of the clothing line that will roll out this summer on billboards in such big cities as New York, Los Angeles and London as well as online. It was unveiled just days after two pictures of Cristiano Ronaldo, showing off his well-built body in Armani jeans and underwear, hit the web.
Megan Fox who is engaged to Brian Austin Green replaced Victoria Adams as the face of the famous brand back in 2009. On why she is chosen, the company told the press back then, "Megan is young and sexy and has a lot of spirit. Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans are all about a youthful attitude making her the perfect choice for the collections."
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Katy Perry Tears Up as She Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims at London Gig
- Rosario Dawson in Talks for 'X-Men: New Mutants', Two Others Eyed to Play Mirage
- Sophia Bush Exits 'Chicago P.D.' After Four Seasons
- Niall Horan Promises One Direction Reunion, With Zayn Malik
- Bella Thorne Says Cannes 'Isn't for Me' as Scott Disick Ditches Her for Ex Chloe Bartoli