Megan Fox Flaunts Sexy Body in Lacy Lingerie for New Armani Ad
For the second season of Armani campaign this year, Megan Fox is dressed in a lacy, two-toned bra and panties in a black-and-white photo, seductively staring at the camera. Two tattoos of the "Jonah Hex" beauty are shown in this pic. One is on her right arm and the other is on her left wrist.
The image was shot for the Autumn / Winter 2010-2011 advertising campaign of the clothing line that will roll out this summer on billboards in such big cities as New York, Los Angeles and London as well as online. It was unveiled just days after two pictures of Cristiano Ronaldo, showing off his well-built body in Armani jeans and underwear, hit the web.
Megan Fox who is engaged to Brian Austin Green replaced Victoria Adams as the face of the famous brand back in 2009. On why she is chosen, the company told the press back then, "Megan is young and sexy and has a lot of spirit. Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans are all about a youthful attitude making her the perfect choice for the collections."
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'