Megan Fox Flaunts Sexy Body in Lacy Lingerie for New Armani Ad
For the second season of Armani campaign this year, Megan Fox is dressed in a lacy, two-toned bra and panties in a black-and-white photo, seductively staring at the camera. Two tattoos of the "Jonah Hex" beauty are shown in this pic. One is on her right arm and the other is on her left wrist.
The image was shot for the Autumn / Winter 2010-2011 advertising campaign of the clothing line that will roll out this summer on billboards in such big cities as New York, Los Angeles and London as well as online. It was unveiled just days after two pictures of Cristiano Ronaldo, showing off his well-built body in Armani jeans and underwear, hit the web.
Megan Fox who is engaged to Brian Austin Green replaced Victoria Adams as the face of the famous brand back in 2009. On why she is chosen, the company told the press back then, "Megan is young and sexy and has a lot of spirit. Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans are all about a youthful attitude making her the perfect choice for the collections."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?