Megan Fox Flaunts Sexy Body in Lacy Lingerie for New Armani Ad
For the second season of Armani campaign this year, Megan Fox is dressed in a lacy, two-toned bra and panties in a black-and-white photo, seductively staring at the camera. Two tattoos of the "Jonah Hex" beauty are shown in this pic. One is on her right arm and the other is on her left wrist.
The image was shot for the Autumn / Winter 2010-2011 advertising campaign of the clothing line that will roll out this summer on billboards in such big cities as New York, Los Angeles and London as well as online. It was unveiled just days after two pictures of Cristiano Ronaldo, showing off his well-built body in Armani jeans and underwear, hit the web.
Megan Fox who is engaged to Brian Austin Green replaced Victoria Adams as the face of the famous brand back in 2009. On why she is chosen, the company told the press back then, "Megan is young and sexy and has a lot of spirit. Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans are all about a youthful attitude making her the perfect choice for the collections."
More Megan Fox News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'