Selena Gomez's 'Round and Round' Video Gets Another Sneak Peek
Selena Gomez hypes the upcoming video premiere of her new single "Round and Round" by dropping another sneak peek. The footage sees her wearing light gray-colored coat and walking on the street of Budapest. Her performance scene is also teased in this snippet.
Reportedly produced by Kevin Rudolf, "Round and Round" is the first single from Selena's September 28 release. The music video was shot with her band The Scene in Budapest and is sure to feature the beautiful scenery of Hungarian famous landmarks.
In addition to filming visuals for "Round and Round", Selena Gomez also stayed in the capital city of Hungaria to shoot her new movie "Monte Carlo" along with Katie Cassidy, Leighton Meester and Cory Monteith. The film is co-produced by Nicole Kidman and eyed to be released in 2012.
More Selena Gomez News
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher