Selena Gomez's 'Round and Round' Video Gets Another Sneak Peek
Selena Gomez hypes the upcoming video premiere of her new single "Round and Round" by dropping another sneak peek. The footage sees her wearing light gray-colored coat and walking on the street of Budapest. Her performance scene is also teased in this snippet.
Reportedly produced by Kevin Rudolf, "Round and Round" is the first single from Selena's September 28 release. The music video was shot with her band The Scene in Budapest and is sure to feature the beautiful scenery of Hungarian famous landmarks.
In addition to filming visuals for "Round and Round", Selena Gomez also stayed in the capital city of Hungaria to shoot her new movie "Monte Carlo" along with Katie Cassidy, Leighton Meester and Cory Monteith. The film is co-produced by Nicole Kidman and eyed to be released in 2012.
More Selena Gomez News
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon
- Frank Ocean Releases Another New Catchy Song 'Lens'
- Kylie Jenner Forced to Leave Las Vegas Event by Anti-Fur Protestors
- Awkward Reunion! Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom Say a Quick Hello at Pal's Birthday
- Scott Disick Caught Bringing a 'Tramp' to His Hotel Room in 'KUWTK' Preview
- Gigi Hadid's Super Sweet Birthday Picture With Zayn Malik Will Make You Jealous