Selena Gomez's 'Round and Round' Video Gets Another Sneak Peek
Selena Gomez hypes the upcoming video premiere of her new single "Round and Round" by dropping another sneak peek. The footage sees her wearing light gray-colored coat and walking on the street of Budapest. Her performance scene is also teased in this snippet.
Reportedly produced by Kevin Rudolf, "Round and Round" is the first single from Selena's September 28 release. The music video was shot with her band The Scene in Budapest and is sure to feature the beautiful scenery of Hungarian famous landmarks.
In addition to filming visuals for "Round and Round", Selena Gomez also stayed in the capital city of Hungaria to shoot her new movie "Monte Carlo" along with Katie Cassidy, Leighton Meester and Cory Monteith. The film is co-produced by Nicole Kidman and eyed to be released in 2012.
More Selena Gomez News
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13