Selena Gomez's 'Round and Round' Video Gets Another Sneak Peek
Selena Gomez hypes the upcoming video premiere of her new single "Round and Round" by dropping another sneak peek. The footage sees her wearing light gray-colored coat and walking on the street of Budapest. Her performance scene is also teased in this snippet.
Reportedly produced by Kevin Rudolf, "Round and Round" is the first single from Selena's September 28 release. The music video was shot with her band The Scene in Budapest and is sure to feature the beautiful scenery of Hungarian famous landmarks.
In addition to filming visuals for "Round and Round", Selena Gomez also stayed in the capital city of Hungaria to shoot her new movie "Monte Carlo" along with Katie Cassidy, Leighton Meester and Cory Monteith. The film is co-produced by Nicole Kidman and eyed to be released in 2012.
More Selena Gomez News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers