Selena Gomez's 'Round and Round' Video Gets Another Sneak Peek
Selena Gomez hypes the upcoming video premiere of her new single "Round and Round" by dropping another sneak peek. The footage sees her wearing light gray-colored coat and walking on the street of Budapest. Her performance scene is also teased in this snippet.
Reportedly produced by Kevin Rudolf, "Round and Round" is the first single from Selena's September 28 release. The music video was shot with her band The Scene in Budapest and is sure to feature the beautiful scenery of Hungarian famous landmarks.
In addition to filming visuals for "Round and Round", Selena Gomez also stayed in the capital city of Hungaria to shoot her new movie "Monte Carlo" along with Katie Cassidy, Leighton Meester and Cory Monteith. The film is co-produced by Nicole Kidman and eyed to be released in 2012.
More Selena Gomez News
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle