Michael Jackson Anniversary Specials on TV Announced
TV networks wouldn't miss the one-year anniversary of Michael Jackson's death. Exactly on June 25, there will be a number of special programs, be it a documentary or a latest report on the late King of Pop, on such networks as ABC, MTV, TV Guide Network, VH1, Fuse, and E! Entertainment Television.
Some like TV Guide and Fuse would rather relive the memory of the singer. The former will debut its recently-acquire documentary "Michael Jackson: Gone Too Soon" which runs for two hours and follow it up with "Michael Jackson's Entourage: Where Are They Now" and "Michael Jackson: His Family Dynasty". Fuse is running "Michael Jackson: The Inside Story" and "Michael Jackson: A Tribute".
Meanwhile, ABC prefer to keep up with the latest news about the singer's death, airing a two-hour "20/20" special that investigates the death and includes the aftermath like how his children adjust to the situation. The network said there will be an interview with Michael's make-up artist and stylist.
E! would re-run "E! True Hollywood Story: Michael Jackson" and air two more specials called "E! Investigates: The Last Days of Michael Jackson" and simply "Michael Jackson".
Music networks like MTV and VH1 would do their job in helping fans relish his music career. The latter is running a five-hour TV movie "The Jacksons: An American Dream" while the former compiles his best music videos in "Michael Jackson's Top 10 Video Countdown". There will also be a special program called "Michael Jackson's Influence on Music" where artists who have been inspired by the singer would testify. MTV is stretching the tribute to June 26 where two hours will be dedicate solely to his videos.
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App