America Ferrera Engaged to Longtime Boyfriend, Flaunting Ring on Red Carpet
After previously dodging engagement rumor in 2007, America Ferrera finally announces that she is engaged to marry her longtime boyfriend Ryan Piers Williams. The "Ugly Betty" star reveals that matter via her spokesperson Carrie Byalick.
On Wednesday, June 16, the 26-year-old actress showed off her new diamond ring when attending the red carpet event of "The Illusionist in Scotland" at The Edinburgh Film Festival. She wore one-shoulder black mini dress and put a huge smile when posing for the photographers.
America Ferrera first met Ryan Piers Williams at the University of Southern California when he cast her in his student film. The newly-engaged couple is working together again in movie "The Dry Land" where Ferrera plays one of the lead characters and Williams writes the script and sits on the directing seat. The movie reportedly is due for summer release later this year.
Details about their engagement and impending wedding are yet to be disclosed.
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced
- Is Charlize Theron's Adopted Son Becoming a Girl? He Wears Box Braids and Pink Outfit