America Ferrera Engaged to Longtime Boyfriend, Flaunting Ring on Red Carpet
After previously dodging engagement rumor in 2007, America Ferrera finally announces that she is engaged to marry her longtime boyfriend Ryan Piers Williams. The "Ugly Betty" star reveals that matter via her spokesperson Carrie Byalick.
On Wednesday, June 16, the 26-year-old actress showed off her new diamond ring when attending the red carpet event of "The Illusionist in Scotland" at The Edinburgh Film Festival. She wore one-shoulder black mini dress and put a huge smile when posing for the photographers.
America Ferrera first met Ryan Piers Williams at the University of Southern California when he cast her in his student film. The newly-engaged couple is working together again in movie "The Dry Land" where Ferrera plays one of the lead characters and Williams writes the script and sits on the directing seat. The movie reportedly is due for summer release later this year.
Details about their engagement and impending wedding are yet to be disclosed.
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert