America Ferrera Engaged to Longtime Boyfriend, Flaunting Ring on Red Carpet
After previously dodging engagement rumor in 2007, America Ferrera finally announces that she is engaged to marry her longtime boyfriend Ryan Piers Williams. The "Ugly Betty" star reveals that matter via her spokesperson Carrie Byalick.
On Wednesday, June 16, the 26-year-old actress showed off her new diamond ring when attending the red carpet event of "The Illusionist in Scotland" at The Edinburgh Film Festival. She wore one-shoulder black mini dress and put a huge smile when posing for the photographers.
America Ferrera first met Ryan Piers Williams at the University of Southern California when he cast her in his student film. The newly-engaged couple is working together again in movie "The Dry Land" where Ferrera plays one of the lead characters and Williams writes the script and sits on the directing seat. The movie reportedly is due for summer release later this year.
Details about their engagement and impending wedding are yet to be disclosed.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby