America Ferrera Engaged to Longtime Boyfriend, Flaunting Ring on Red Carpet
After previously dodging engagement rumor in 2007, America Ferrera finally announces that she is engaged to marry her longtime boyfriend Ryan Piers Williams. The "Ugly Betty" star reveals that matter via her spokesperson Carrie Byalick.
On Wednesday, June 16, the 26-year-old actress showed off her new diamond ring when attending the red carpet event of "The Illusionist in Scotland" at The Edinburgh Film Festival. She wore one-shoulder black mini dress and put a huge smile when posing for the photographers.
America Ferrera first met Ryan Piers Williams at the University of Southern California when he cast her in his student film. The newly-engaged couple is working together again in movie "The Dry Land" where Ferrera plays one of the lead characters and Williams writes the script and sits on the directing seat. The movie reportedly is due for summer release later this year.
Details about their engagement and impending wedding are yet to be disclosed.
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC