Video Premiere: Justin Bieber's 'Somebody to Love' Ft. Usher
Justin Bieber shows off energetic dance moves in a music video supporting his single "Somebody to Love". Usher who provides additional verses on the remix is also featured in this clip. They are backed by a number of "America's Best Dance Crew" alumni.
"[We're] bringing Justin into the world of dance on this one, giving Justin the chance to integrate to different styles of dance," director Dave Meyers said. "So we kind of kept it simple with the art direction, just real graphic and really highlighting the dance. No big story lines, no crowds of people, just real clean."
The choreography is created by Jamaica who has worked with the likes of Usher and Ciara. "It's really awesome to be able to work with professional dancers, you know, people that were in, like America's Best Dance Crew," Justin himself stated.
"Somebody to Love" is taken from Justin Bieber's chart topper "My World 2.0". The music video was premiered on the Thursday night, June 17 episode of Fox's dancing competition "So You Think You Can Dance".
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip