Video Premiere: Justin Bieber's 'Somebody to Love' Ft. Usher
Justin Bieber shows off energetic dance moves in a music video supporting his single "Somebody to Love". Usher who provides additional verses on the remix is also featured in this clip. They are backed by a number of "America's Best Dance Crew" alumni.
"[We're] bringing Justin into the world of dance on this one, giving Justin the chance to integrate to different styles of dance," director Dave Meyers said. "So we kind of kept it simple with the art direction, just real graphic and really highlighting the dance. No big story lines, no crowds of people, just real clean."
The choreography is created by Jamaica who has worked with the likes of Usher and Ciara. "It's really awesome to be able to work with professional dancers, you know, people that were in, like America's Best Dance Crew," Justin himself stated.
"Somebody to Love" is taken from Justin Bieber's chart topper "My World 2.0". The music video was premiered on the Thursday night, June 17 episode of Fox's dancing competition "So You Think You Can Dance".
Justin Bieber's "Somebody to Love" music video
More Justin Bieber News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'