Dr. Dre Sets the Record Straight on 'Under Pressure' Leak
Dr. Dre broke his silence hours after learning that his duet track with Jay-Z in a song titled "Under Pressure" has been leaked. On his official website, the rapper/producer confirmed that the song is still unfinished and will be out soon when it's done.
"I want to set the record straight for everybody who's been waiting to hear my music," he wrote on June 17. "The song that's on the Internet is an incomplete song that I'm still working on. When it's ready, you'll be hearing it from me."
"Under Pressure" reportedly is produced by Scott Storch and serves as the first single from Dr. Dre's upcoming new album "Detox". The duet was hinted by Dr. Dre since October 2009 and confirmed by Interscope Records Chairman Jimmy Iovine in April this year. The leaked hook which arrived on the web on Wednesday, June 16 indeed conspicuously has no chorus.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March