Dr. Dre Sets the Record Straight on 'Under Pressure' Leak
Dr. Dre broke his silence hours after learning that his duet track with Jay-Z in a song titled "Under Pressure" has been leaked. On his official website, the rapper/producer confirmed that the song is still unfinished and will be out soon when it's done.
"I want to set the record straight for everybody who's been waiting to hear my music," he wrote on June 17. "The song that's on the Internet is an incomplete song that I'm still working on. When it's ready, you'll be hearing it from me."
"Under Pressure" reportedly is produced by Scott Storch and serves as the first single from Dr. Dre's upcoming new album "Detox". The duet was hinted by Dr. Dre since October 2009 and confirmed by Interscope Records Chairman Jimmy Iovine in April this year. The leaked hook which arrived on the web on Wednesday, June 16 indeed conspicuously has no chorus.
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance