Dr. Dre Sets the Record Straight on 'Under Pressure' Leak
Dr. Dre broke his silence hours after learning that his duet track with Jay-Z in a song titled "Under Pressure" has been leaked. On his official website, the rapper/producer confirmed that the song is still unfinished and will be out soon when it's done.
"I want to set the record straight for everybody who's been waiting to hear my music," he wrote on June 17. "The song that's on the Internet is an incomplete song that I'm still working on. When it's ready, you'll be hearing it from me."
"Under Pressure" reportedly is produced by Scott Storch and serves as the first single from Dr. Dre's upcoming new album "Detox". The duet was hinted by Dr. Dre since October 2009 and confirmed by Interscope Records Chairman Jimmy Iovine in April this year. The leaked hook which arrived on the web on Wednesday, June 16 indeed conspicuously has no chorus.
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer