Dr. Dre Sets the Record Straight on 'Under Pressure' Leak
Dr. Dre broke his silence hours after learning that his duet track with Jay-Z in a song titled "Under Pressure" has been leaked. On his official website, the rapper/producer confirmed that the song is still unfinished and will be out soon when it's done.
"I want to set the record straight for everybody who's been waiting to hear my music," he wrote on June 17. "The song that's on the Internet is an incomplete song that I'm still working on. When it's ready, you'll be hearing it from me."
"Under Pressure" reportedly is produced by Scott Storch and serves as the first single from Dr. Dre's upcoming new album "Detox". The duet was hinted by Dr. Dre since October 2009 and confirmed by Interscope Records Chairman Jimmy Iovine in April this year. The leaked hook which arrived on the web on Wednesday, June 16 indeed conspicuously has no chorus.
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors