Dr. Dre Sets the Record Straight on 'Under Pressure' Leak
Dr. Dre broke his silence hours after learning that his duet track with Jay-Z in a song titled "Under Pressure" has been leaked. On his official website, the rapper/producer confirmed that the song is still unfinished and will be out soon when it's done.
"I want to set the record straight for everybody who's been waiting to hear my music," he wrote on June 17. "The song that's on the Internet is an incomplete song that I'm still working on. When it's ready, you'll be hearing it from me."
"Under Pressure" reportedly is produced by Scott Storch and serves as the first single from Dr. Dre's upcoming new album "Detox". The duet was hinted by Dr. Dre since October 2009 and confirmed by Interscope Records Chairman Jimmy Iovine in April this year. The leaked hook which arrived on the web on Wednesday, June 16 indeed conspicuously has no chorus.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival