Miley Cyrus Will Duet With Bret Michaels on 'Good Morning America'
It is official, Miley Cyrus is going to share stage with Bret Michaels at the Central Park on June 18. The Disney songstress and the rocker are scheduled to collaborate on the revamped version of the Poison's classic ballad "Every Rose Has Its Thorn".
The Friday concert is part of "Good Morning America" summer concert series which has been kicked off by Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato in May. This will be the very first time Miley and Bret showcase "Every Rose Has Its Thorn" remix live on national TV.
In addition to taking the stage with Bret, Miley will also perform solo. Fans who want to watch her performance are welcomed at Summerstage Rumsey Playfield via the 72nd Street entrance on Fifth Avenue at 6 A.M., when the park opens to the public.
Three days after the "GMA" gig, Miley will celebrate the release of "Can't Be Tamed", the new album where "Every Rose" is listed, with a show which will be live streamed on several MTV platforms. "I'm so excited to perform my new music live in concert on the night of my album release," she said. "My fans from all around the world have the opportunity to be a part of it and experience it with me."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!