Miley Cyrus Will Duet With Bret Michaels on 'Good Morning America'
It is official, Miley Cyrus is going to share stage with Bret Michaels at the Central Park on June 18. The Disney songstress and the rocker are scheduled to collaborate on the revamped version of the Poison's classic ballad "Every Rose Has Its Thorn".
The Friday concert is part of "Good Morning America" summer concert series which has been kicked off by Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato in May. This will be the very first time Miley and Bret showcase "Every Rose Has Its Thorn" remix live on national TV.
In addition to taking the stage with Bret, Miley will also perform solo. Fans who want to watch her performance are welcomed at Summerstage Rumsey Playfield via the 72nd Street entrance on Fifth Avenue at 6 A.M., when the park opens to the public.
Three days after the "GMA" gig, Miley will celebrate the release of "Can't Be Tamed", the new album where "Every Rose" is listed, with a show which will be live streamed on several MTV platforms. "I'm so excited to perform my new music live in concert on the night of my album release," she said. "My fans from all around the world have the opportunity to be a part of it and experience it with me."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers