Miley Cyrus Will Duet With Bret Michaels on 'Good Morning America'
It is official, Miley Cyrus is going to share stage with Bret Michaels at the Central Park on June 18. The Disney songstress and the rocker are scheduled to collaborate on the revamped version of the Poison's classic ballad "Every Rose Has Its Thorn".
The Friday concert is part of "Good Morning America" summer concert series which has been kicked off by Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato in May. This will be the very first time Miley and Bret showcase "Every Rose Has Its Thorn" remix live on national TV.
In addition to taking the stage with Bret, Miley will also perform solo. Fans who want to watch her performance are welcomed at Summerstage Rumsey Playfield via the 72nd Street entrance on Fifth Avenue at 6 A.M., when the park opens to the public.
Three days after the "GMA" gig, Miley will celebrate the release of "Can't Be Tamed", the new album where "Every Rose" is listed, with a show which will be live streamed on several MTV platforms. "I'm so excited to perform my new music live in concert on the night of my album release," she said. "My fans from all around the world have the opportunity to be a part of it and experience it with me."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women
- 'Castle Rock' Finds Its Female Lead in Melanie Lynskey
- Kendra Wilkinson Admits to Doing 'FaceTime Sex' With Husband Hank When in Long-Distance Relationship
- 'Big Brother' Season 19 Premiere: Biggest Twist Gets a Houseguest Evicted
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Enjoy Vacation in the Bahamas Amid Divorce
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer