Katy Perry Shows Off New Tattoo Matched to Russell Brand's
Katy Perry has her bicep inked with a Sanskrit phrase tattoo just like the one her fiance Russell Brand has. The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker showed off her new body art at the launch of the Volkswagen 2011 Jetta car in New York's Times Square on Tuesday, June 15.
Donning a bright PVC dress, Perry raised her right hand and boasted the matching tattoo. The tattoo itself reads "Anuugacchati Pravaha", which means "Go With the Flow", written in the classical Indian language. Meanwhile, Brand had already been spotted with the body art on the cover of the June issue of Rolling Stones.
Katy Perry and Russell Brand began dating after the two met at 2009 MTV Video Music Awards. The couple later got engaged in 2009 New Year's Eve after the "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" actor proposed to her during their getaway in India, and they are currently preparing for their upcoming nuptials.
Beside Katy Perry, "Hannah Montana" star Miley Cyrus was also recently spotted with a new tattoo on her right ear. On Tuesday, June 15, the 17-year-old beauty's new branding, which reads "LOVE" in the anti-helix of her right ear, was seen. The tattoo is reportedly a tribute to her Australian boyfriend Liam Hemsworth.
More Katy Perry News
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake
- This Picture of Princess Charlotte Snuggling a Bunny at Playdate in Canada Is Just Too Cute
- Here's What Tim Burton Says About Lack of Diversity in 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children'
- Here's What Happens to Kylie Jenner's Number That Rob Kardashian Leaked on Twitter
- First Look at Justice Society of America in 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow' Season 2 Photos
- Tom Cruise Beats the Bad Guys to Death in 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' IMAX Trailer
- The Weeknd Releases New Single 'False Alarm'
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer