Katy Perry Shows Off New Tattoo Matched to Russell Brand's
Katy Perry has her bicep inked with a Sanskrit phrase tattoo just like the one her fiance Russell Brand has. The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker showed off her new body art at the launch of the Volkswagen 2011 Jetta car in New York's Times Square on Tuesday, June 15.
Donning a bright PVC dress, Perry raised her right hand and boasted the matching tattoo. The tattoo itself reads "Anuugacchati Pravaha", which means "Go With the Flow", written in the classical Indian language. Meanwhile, Brand had already been spotted with the body art on the cover of the June issue of Rolling Stones.
Katy Perry and Russell Brand began dating after the two met at 2009 MTV Video Music Awards. The couple later got engaged in 2009 New Year's Eve after the "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" actor proposed to her during their getaway in India, and they are currently preparing for their upcoming nuptials.
Beside Katy Perry, "Hannah Montana" star Miley Cyrus was also recently spotted with a new tattoo on her right ear. On Tuesday, June 15, the 17-year-old beauty's new branding, which reads "LOVE" in the anti-helix of her right ear, was seen. The tattoo is reportedly a tribute to her Australian boyfriend Liam Hemsworth.
More Katy Perry News
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?
- Selena Gomez Gets Advice From Jennifer Aniston on The Weeknd Romance: Ignore the Haters