Luke Wilson Caught in Porn Business in 'Middle Men' Trailer
Paramount Pictures has debuted the first trailer for "Middle Men" which is inspired by a true story of how pornography business begins spreading through internet. Luke Wilson plays Jack Harris, a man with seemingly perfect family who jumps into an adult entertainment business when he is offered a chance to make big money.
He teams up with Wayne Beering and Buck Dolby, two genius but troubled men who have invented a way to sell adult entertainment over the internet, devising a way to bill the entertainment through a third party, taking the guilt out of the ultimate guilty pleasure. Before he knows it, Jack finds himself caught among the Russian mob, a 23-year old porn star, the FBI and losing his family in the process of becoming rich.
Giovanni Ribisi and Gabriel Macht share screen with Luke as they portray Wayne and Buck respectively. They are joined by the likes of Jacinda Barrett and Kelsey Grammer on the cast ensemble. Directed by George Gallo and written by Andy Weiss, this R-rated drama comedy secures August 6 for the U.S. release date.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7