Luke Wilson Caught in Porn Business in 'Middle Men' Trailer
Paramount Pictures has debuted the first trailer for "Middle Men" which is inspired by a true story of how pornography business begins spreading through internet. Luke Wilson plays Jack Harris, a man with seemingly perfect family who jumps into an adult entertainment business when he is offered a chance to make big money.
He teams up with Wayne Beering and Buck Dolby, two genius but troubled men who have invented a way to sell adult entertainment over the internet, devising a way to bill the entertainment through a third party, taking the guilt out of the ultimate guilty pleasure. Before he knows it, Jack finds himself caught among the Russian mob, a 23-year old porn star, the FBI and losing his family in the process of becoming rich.
Giovanni Ribisi and Gabriel Macht share screen with Luke as they portray Wayne and Buck respectively. They are joined by the likes of Jacinda Barrett and Kelsey Grammer on the cast ensemble. Directed by George Gallo and written by Andy Weiss, this R-rated drama comedy secures August 6 for the U.S. release date.
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'