Luke Wilson Caught in Porn Business in 'Middle Men' Trailer
Paramount Pictures has debuted the first trailer for "Middle Men" which is inspired by a true story of how pornography business begins spreading through internet. Luke Wilson plays Jack Harris, a man with seemingly perfect family who jumps into an adult entertainment business when he is offered a chance to make big money.
He teams up with Wayne Beering and Buck Dolby, two genius but troubled men who have invented a way to sell adult entertainment over the internet, devising a way to bill the entertainment through a third party, taking the guilt out of the ultimate guilty pleasure. Before he knows it, Jack finds himself caught among the Russian mob, a 23-year old porn star, the FBI and losing his family in the process of becoming rich.
Giovanni Ribisi and Gabriel Macht share screen with Luke as they portray Wayne and Buck respectively. They are joined by the likes of Jacinda Barrett and Kelsey Grammer on the cast ensemble. Directed by George Gallo and written by Andy Weiss, this R-rated drama comedy secures August 6 for the U.S. release date.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says