First Footage From Season 2 of 'Hung' Unleashed
Finally, a promo of "Hung" that actually contains some new footage taken from the second season has been released. From the look of the trailer, it looks like the new season picks up right where season 1 finale left off, Tanya and Lenore managing Ray together and Ray having feelings for his ex-wife Jessica.
Tanya consults a professional pimp to confront Lenore and tell her that she dislikes the business being run by both of them. Meanwhile, Lenore keeps the stream of potential clients coming and asks Ray to step up the game. Ray has problems with his twin kids but enjoys quality time with Jessica.
The new season begins June 27 with the episode "Just the Tip". Ray's new co-partnership with Tanya and Lenore gets off to a rocky start when he "holds back" during a tryst with Claire, a client, so he turns to Tanya for advice. Later, Ray and other teachers picket the school in anticipation of summer layoffs.
Jessica, already filled with doubts about her marriage to Ronnie and refusing to take calls from Lenore after her experience with the no-show gigolo, is stung by criticism from Darby and Damon. Looking to get an edge on Lenore and regain Ray's trust, Tanya ventures into a tough neighborhood for liberating pimping advice from a real pro.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage