Kate Gosselin Offered 'Bachelorette' Slot
During a radio promotion for "Bachelor Pad", host Chris Harrison said that it is possible for Kate Gosselin to be the next star of "The Bachelorette". Calling in to KIIS FM on Tuesday, June 15, Harrison was tickled with the idea of what kind of guy would dare to go through the door, knowing that the bachelorette is a woman with eight kids.
When asked by Ryan Seacrest whether the report was true, Harrison recalled the time somebody said she doesn't want to do the show and him not asking her to do so. Saying it actually can be "phenomenal", Harrison said, "She's a lovely woman, as nice as can be. It would be a great show. What guy would have what it takes to just even walk in the door and say, 'Yeah, I'm gonna give this a shot'?"
The conversation went on to the discussion whether the "Bachelor" franchise should start putting single moms as the star. Seacrest thought it is "genius" idea and ABC should do it. Then he called in creator Mike Fleiss to confirm whether there has been a talk about it. Fleiss however said that he had never really thought about bringing Gosselin in and suggested that he would rather not jump the shark like that.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie