Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green Engaged for the Second Time
Although Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green called off their engagement in February 2009, the on/off couple has decided to give it another try. A rep for the "Transformers" star confirmed that the two are engaged for the second time, telling Us Weekly "Yes, she is engaged."
Green popped the question at the Four Seasons Hualalai hotel on Big Island in Hawaii on June 1. "I saw her jumping up and down," an onlooker told the site. Green and Fox picked out the 2-carat diamond ring engagement together from Excalibur jewelry store in Beverly Hills.
Unfortunately, Green and Fox somehow lost the rock almost the moment it was given to the "Jonah Hex" actress, sources shared. Another source revealed, "Security and maintenance staff spent a couple of hours looking for it. No one found it."
Megan Fox recently revealed that she is open to the idea of marriage to longtime boyfriend Brian Austin Green. At a press junket for "Jonah Hex" on Sunday, June 6, she told Access Hollywood, "I've been in this relationship for so long and I love [Brian] so much and of course [marriage is] in the future somewhere. I'm not closed to that idea."
"I just think, if you're going to [get married,] if you're going to be with someone and make a commitment, it's good to tell the universe, to say I'm committing to this person and making them my family," Fox added. "I think there's something respectable about that and if we were to do it, it would be for ourselves. It wouldn't be for society."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March