Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz Pair Up at 'Knight and Day' World Premiere
After filming "Knight & Day" in Spain few months ago, Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz have been back to the country to promote the film. On Wednesday, June 16, the two attended the world premiere of their movie which was held at the Lope de Vega theatre in Seville.
Donning an Armani suit, Cruise came with Katie Holmes who wore head-to-toe Azzedine Alaia. "She brings me!" the lead actor joked when asked by Access Hollywood about bringing his wife to the special screening.
He later met his co-star Diaz, who was covered in a mini dress by Lanvin, and even greeted her with a kiss. The film stars were additionally joined by Spain actor Jordi Molla, who was once called "The Tom Cruise of Spain" by Gabrielle Union, when posing on the red carpet.
"Knight & Day" revolves around Diaz's June, a lonely woman whose seemingly harmless blind date suddenly turns her life upside-down when Cruise's character, super spy Milner, takes her on a violent worldwide journey to protect a powerful battery that holds the key to an infinite power source. Directed by James Mangold, the action comedy flick will open wide in U.S. theaters on June 23.
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge
- Kim Kardashian Bares Serious Underboobs While Going Topless in This Raunchy Selfie
- Metallica, The Strokes, The Weeknd to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza South America
- Justin Bieber Is Reportedly Pursuing Pamela Anderson
- 'Fast and Furious' Helmer Justin Lin to Direct 'Hot Wheels' Movie
- Miley Cyrus Fills In for Sick Ellen DeGeneres. Watch Sneak Peek of Her Guest-Hosting Stint
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush