Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz Pair Up at 'Knight and Day' World Premiere
After filming "Knight & Day" in Spain few months ago, Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz have been back to the country to promote the film. On Wednesday, June 16, the two attended the world premiere of their movie which was held at the Lope de Vega theatre in Seville.
Donning an Armani suit, Cruise came with Katie Holmes who wore head-to-toe Azzedine Alaia. "She brings me!" the lead actor joked when asked by Access Hollywood about bringing his wife to the special screening.
He later met his co-star Diaz, who was covered in a mini dress by Lanvin, and even greeted her with a kiss. The film stars were additionally joined by Spain actor Jordi Molla, who was once called "The Tom Cruise of Spain" by Gabrielle Union, when posing on the red carpet.
"Knight & Day" revolves around Diaz's June, a lonely woman whose seemingly harmless blind date suddenly turns her life upside-down when Cruise's character, super spy Milner, takes her on a violent worldwide journey to protect a powerful battery that holds the key to an infinite power source. Directed by James Mangold, the action comedy flick will open wide in U.S. theaters on June 23.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival