Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart Wed in New Mexico
Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart have finally taken their relationship to the ultimate level. The couple, who has been together for almost 8 years, exchanged the wedding vows in Santa Fe, New Mexico on Tuesday afternoon, June 15, their rep confirmed to People.
Associated Press moreover reported that Harrison and Calista's nuptials was conducted by New Mexico's governor, Bill Richardson, and the two were married at the governor's mansion. The site reported that both the governor and his staff were tight-lipped about details of the ceremony, stating it was "a private matter."
This is the third marriage for Harrison, who is currently at the country to film "Cowboys and Aliens". He previously married Mary Marquardt, with whom he has two sons, Benjamin and Willard. He then had his second marriage with screenwriter Melissa Mathison and together they have two kids, Malcolm and Georgia.
Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart began dating after meeting at the 2002 Golden Globes where she accidentally spilled wine on him. On Valentine's Day weekend in 2009, the "Indiana Jones" star surprised Calista with an engagement ring. Additionally, the newly-married couple is parents to Calista's adopted son, Liam.
More Harrison Ford News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed