Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart Wed in New Mexico
Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart have finally taken their relationship to the ultimate level. The couple, who has been together for almost 8 years, exchanged the wedding vows in Santa Fe, New Mexico on Tuesday afternoon, June 15, their rep confirmed to People.
Associated Press moreover reported that Harrison and Calista's nuptials was conducted by New Mexico's governor, Bill Richardson, and the two were married at the governor's mansion. The site reported that both the governor and his staff were tight-lipped about details of the ceremony, stating it was "a private matter."
This is the third marriage for Harrison, who is currently at the country to film "Cowboys and Aliens". He previously married Mary Marquardt, with whom he has two sons, Benjamin and Willard. He then had his second marriage with screenwriter Melissa Mathison and together they have two kids, Malcolm and Georgia.
Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart began dating after meeting at the 2002 Golden Globes where she accidentally spilled wine on him. On Valentine's Day weekend in 2009, the "Indiana Jones" star surprised Calista with an engagement ring. Additionally, the newly-married couple is parents to Calista's adopted son, Liam.
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young