Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart Wed in New Mexico
Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart have finally taken their relationship to the ultimate level. The couple, who has been together for almost 8 years, exchanged the wedding vows in Santa Fe, New Mexico on Tuesday afternoon, June 15, their rep confirmed to People.
Associated Press moreover reported that Harrison and Calista's nuptials was conducted by New Mexico's governor, Bill Richardson, and the two were married at the governor's mansion. The site reported that both the governor and his staff were tight-lipped about details of the ceremony, stating it was "a private matter."
This is the third marriage for Harrison, who is currently at the country to film "Cowboys and Aliens". He previously married Mary Marquardt, with whom he has two sons, Benjamin and Willard. He then had his second marriage with screenwriter Melissa Mathison and together they have two kids, Malcolm and Georgia.
Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart began dating after meeting at the 2002 Golden Globes where she accidentally spilled wine on him. On Valentine's Day weekend in 2009, the "Indiana Jones" star surprised Calista with an engagement ring. Additionally, the newly-married couple is parents to Calista's adopted son, Liam.
More Harrison Ford News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie