Kelis' '4th of July (Fireworks)' Music Video Arrives in Full
Kelis' "4th of July (Fireworks)" finally comes out in full after being teased through set pictures and short snippet. It has the 30-year-old Grammy-nominated singer strutting her way on the desert and features her performing in front of fireworks among other scenes.
Shot in the scorching desert outside Los Angeles, the new clip is co-directed by Kelis, Rankin and Nicole Ehrlich. It is described as a "spectacular array of visual stimulation seeing Kelis play dynamically upon the four elements of the universe."
"4th of July" itself is confirmed to be included in Kelis' forthcoming studio album "Flesh Tone". The new song will be showcased live for the very first time on North American TV when she visits "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on June 18.
Several other TV appearances are already lined up and can be checked on Kelis' official website where detailed info of her "All Hearts" tour which will start on July 23 can also be found.
Kelis' "4th of July (Fireworks)" music video
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance