Kelis' '4th of July (Fireworks)' Music Video Arrives in Full
Kelis' "4th of July (Fireworks)" finally comes out in full after being teased through set pictures and short snippet. It has the 30-year-old Grammy-nominated singer strutting her way on the desert and features her performing in front of fireworks among other scenes.
Shot in the scorching desert outside Los Angeles, the new clip is co-directed by Kelis, Rankin and Nicole Ehrlich. It is described as a "spectacular array of visual stimulation seeing Kelis play dynamically upon the four elements of the universe."
"4th of July" itself is confirmed to be included in Kelis' forthcoming studio album "Flesh Tone". The new song will be showcased live for the very first time on North American TV when she visits "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on June 18.
Several other TV appearances are already lined up and can be checked on Kelis' official website where detailed info of her "All Hearts" tour which will start on July 23 can also be found.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2