Kelis' '4th of July (Fireworks)' Music Video Arrives in Full
Kelis' "4th of July (Fireworks)" finally comes out in full after being teased through set pictures and short snippet. It has the 30-year-old Grammy-nominated singer strutting her way on the desert and features her performing in front of fireworks among other scenes.
Shot in the scorching desert outside Los Angeles, the new clip is co-directed by Kelis, Rankin and Nicole Ehrlich. It is described as a "spectacular array of visual stimulation seeing Kelis play dynamically upon the four elements of the universe."
"4th of July" itself is confirmed to be included in Kelis' forthcoming studio album "Flesh Tone". The new song will be showcased live for the very first time on North American TV when she visits "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on June 18.
Several other TV appearances are already lined up and can be checked on Kelis' official website where detailed info of her "All Hearts" tour which will start on July 23 can also be found.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart