Kelis' '4th of July (Fireworks)' Music Video Arrives in Full
Kelis' "4th of July (Fireworks)" finally comes out in full after being teased through set pictures and short snippet. It has the 30-year-old Grammy-nominated singer strutting her way on the desert and features her performing in front of fireworks among other scenes.
Shot in the scorching desert outside Los Angeles, the new clip is co-directed by Kelis, Rankin and Nicole Ehrlich. It is described as a "spectacular array of visual stimulation seeing Kelis play dynamically upon the four elements of the universe."
"4th of July" itself is confirmed to be included in Kelis' forthcoming studio album "Flesh Tone". The new song will be showcased live for the very first time on North American TV when she visits "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on June 18.
Several other TV appearances are already lined up and can be checked on Kelis' official website where detailed info of her "All Hearts" tour which will start on July 23 can also be found.
Kelis' "4th of July (Fireworks)" music video
- Katy Perry's Backup Dancer Falls Offstage During Her BRIT Award Performance
- Rooney Mara's Isla Tries to Commit Suicide in New 'The Discovery' Trailer
- Matt Damon Urging Ben Affleck to Find a New Wife Amid Jennifer Garner Divorce Rumors
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angelina Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'