Stan Lee Wants Leonardo DiCaprio to Portray Superhero
After some Marvel Comics were turned into big screen projects, many stars such as Tobey Maguire and Robert Downey Jr. have had their chances to portray superheroes. But the comic books' creator, Stan Lee, has one actor whom he wants to see slipping into a superhero costume, proposing Leonardo DiCaprio's name.
"I want Leo. Leo DiCaprio should be a superhero," the 87-year-old told Hollywood Life when met at Activision E-3's concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on June 14. Adamant on his wish, Lee added, "Leo needs to be a superhero."
DiCaprio, in fact, was briefly rumored to play of Captain America in "Captain America: The First Avenger". However, the report did not turn out to be true since Chris Evans is the one who is lucky to get the role in the upcoming movie, which is aimed for July 22, 2011 release in the U.S.
Meanwhile, the 35-year-old actor has starred in Oscar-nominated movie "Blood Diamond", as well as several Oscar-winning movies, including "Titanic", "The Aviator", "The Departed" and "Revolutionary Road". DiCaprio has wrapped Christopher Nolan's "Inception" which is due in the U.S. on July 16.
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked