Sneak Peek to Drake's Documentary on MTV
On June 23, Drake will be the highlight of a one-hour documentary titled "Drake: Better Than Good Enough". The young MC, for the first time in his life, will open up to fans about his childhood and his rise to fame. "I have always been hesitant to share the details of my life with the world, but for the first time I am comfortable and confident that you will love this story," Drake said.
According to the press release, MTV cameras follow Drake's every move as he performs his "Away From Home" tour at college campuses across the country while simultaneously recording and releasing "Thank Me Later". The film gives uncensored access to the rapper's most intimate moments as he deals with the reality of his rising stardom and the responsibility that comes with it, the difficulty of creating a great live show, and the pressure to deliver one of the year's most anticipated albums.
In a clip which is shared as a sneak peek, Drake reveals how it feels like to be somebody famous and his fear. Before the fame, the Canadian rapper never knew how much a human can be stretched to the limit and how a sleep is never a good sleep. In the middle of the limelight, there's one thing Drake treasures the most in this world, his mom. "My mom is sick," he said. "So that scares me a lot. She's been the most supportive person I've ever had in my life - the only person that loves me unconditionally, really."
In addition to the documentary, Drake is also featured on MTV "24-7" this week.
More Drake News
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip