Video: Christina Aguilera Belts Out National Anthem at NBA Finals
Christina Aguilera performed "The Star-Spangled Banner" at Los Angeles' Staples Center on June 15 to kick off Game 6 of NBA Finals. She took the center stage before the showdown between the Los Angeles Lakers and the Boston Celtics.
Introduced as pop superstar and five-time Grammy Award winner, Christina delivered a powerful, a cappella rendition of the National Anthem. The "Bionic" singer wore a little black dress matched with leopard-print heels by Christian Louboutin for the Tuesday night performance.
Christina Aguilera is expected to debut high on Billboard Hot 200 this week with "Bionic". The album is predicted to secure one of the spots at the Top 3 on the list, just behind "Glee: The Music - Journey to Regionals" and "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" soundtrack. It is estimated to sell around 112,000 copies.
More Christina Aguilera News
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick