Video: Christina Aguilera Belts Out National Anthem at NBA Finals
Christina Aguilera performed "The Star-Spangled Banner" at Los Angeles' Staples Center on June 15 to kick off Game 6 of NBA Finals. She took the center stage before the showdown between the Los Angeles Lakers and the Boston Celtics.
Introduced as pop superstar and five-time Grammy Award winner, Christina delivered a powerful, a cappella rendition of the National Anthem. The "Bionic" singer wore a little black dress matched with leopard-print heels by Christian Louboutin for the Tuesday night performance.
Christina Aguilera is expected to debut high on Billboard Hot 200 this week with "Bionic". The album is predicted to secure one of the spots at the Top 3 on the list, just behind "Glee: The Music - Journey to Regionals" and "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" soundtrack. It is estimated to sell around 112,000 copies.
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'