Video: Christina Aguilera Belts Out National Anthem at NBA Finals
Christina Aguilera performed "The Star-Spangled Banner" at Los Angeles' Staples Center on June 15 to kick off Game 6 of NBA Finals. She took the center stage before the showdown between the Los Angeles Lakers and the Boston Celtics.
Introduced as pop superstar and five-time Grammy Award winner, Christina delivered a powerful, a cappella rendition of the National Anthem. The "Bionic" singer wore a little black dress matched with leopard-print heels by Christian Louboutin for the Tuesday night performance.
Christina Aguilera is expected to debut high on Billboard Hot 200 this week with "Bionic". The album is predicted to secure one of the spots at the Top 3 on the list, just behind "Glee: The Music - Journey to Regionals" and "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" soundtrack. It is estimated to sell around 112,000 copies.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival