Video: Christina Aguilera Belts Out National Anthem at NBA Finals
Christina Aguilera performed "The Star-Spangled Banner" at Los Angeles' Staples Center on June 15 to kick off Game 6 of NBA Finals. She took the center stage before the showdown between the Los Angeles Lakers and the Boston Celtics.
Introduced as pop superstar and five-time Grammy Award winner, Christina delivered a powerful, a cappella rendition of the National Anthem. The "Bionic" singer wore a little black dress matched with leopard-print heels by Christian Louboutin for the Tuesday night performance.
Christina Aguilera is expected to debut high on Billboard Hot 200 this week with "Bionic". The album is predicted to secure one of the spots at the Top 3 on the list, just behind "Glee: The Music - Journey to Regionals" and "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" soundtrack. It is estimated to sell around 112,000 copies.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic