Video: Christina Aguilera Belts Out National Anthem at NBA Finals
Christina Aguilera performed "The Star-Spangled Banner" at Los Angeles' Staples Center on June 15 to kick off Game 6 of NBA Finals. She took the center stage before the showdown between the Los Angeles Lakers and the Boston Celtics.
Introduced as pop superstar and five-time Grammy Award winner, Christina delivered a powerful, a cappella rendition of the National Anthem. The "Bionic" singer wore a little black dress matched with leopard-print heels by Christian Louboutin for the Tuesday night performance.
Christina Aguilera is expected to debut high on Billboard Hot 200 this week with "Bionic". The album is predicted to secure one of the spots at the Top 3 on the list, just behind "Glee: The Music - Journey to Regionals" and "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" soundtrack. It is estimated to sell around 112,000 copies.
More Christina Aguilera News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked