Robert Pattinson to Emma Roberts: You Absolutely Have No Taste in Guys
Robert Pattinson has insulted Emma Roberts' taste in guys during their visit on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on Tuesday night, June 15. The Edward Cullen of "Twilight" movie series jokingly said to Emma, "You've just revealed yourself to have absolutely no taste."
Pattinson spoke out the criticism because Emma preferred the wolfpack to the Cullen clan in the vampire saga. "Your hair looks wonderful in person but I have to say I'm Team Jacob," Emma revealed as host Jay Leno asked her whether she's Team Edward or Team Jacob.
Instead of feeling offended for having her taste in guys insulted, Emma let out her big laugh. And following her appearance, Emma wrote on her Twitter page, "Rob Pattinson is so nice! I was slightly disappointed his skin wasn't glittering & the song 'Wild Thing' didn't start when he shook my hand."
Pattinson himself, beside jested about Emma's taste in guys, also shared about a personal note he received from his father on how to woo a girl. "Dear Rob," Pattinson read the note. "I've been thinking about gestures, and a good one, in my opinion, is to kiss a lady's hand."
"It's very romantic and refined. Offer a hand ostensibly to shake, and then, the kiss. I impressed your mother that way," the 24-year-old actor added. Finishing reading the note he stated, "I'm sorry to do this, but I thought it was so sweet and I love that he always phrases these emails like in a very formal way."
Robert Pattinson and Emma Roberts Talking About Team Edward and Team Jacob on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno":
Robert Pattinson Sharing Father's Email on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno":
More Robert Pattinson News
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie