Kat DeLuna's 'Push Push' Music Video Feat. Akon
Kat DeLuna treats her devotees with a "Push Push" music video which features Akon. "Concept is basically having people look at me through a kaleidoscope as I show a more mature, fun side of me," she exclusively told AceShowbiz.
DeLuna explained more, "And it contains a lot of beauty scenes while keeping the viewers and me on a very personal level because I'm literally focusing on singing to them and inviting them into my world." In this clip, she wears clothes designed by Christian Siriano, the winner of "Project Runway" season four.
She described the outfit to us, "[It's] a colorful amazing gown that has an Amazing long train that flows softly but big, creating a dreamy scene as I am revealed coming out of the wave of a beautiful fabric that resembles the ocean! Feels like being reborn, reintroduced to the world!"
"Push Push" is the lead single listed in Kat DeLuna's new album "Inside Out" which is eyed to be released in early fall this year.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune