Kat DeLuna's 'Push Push' Music Video Feat. Akon
Kat DeLuna treats her devotees with a "Push Push" music video which features Akon. "Concept is basically having people look at me through a kaleidoscope as I show a more mature, fun side of me," she exclusively told AceShowbiz.
DeLuna explained more, "And it contains a lot of beauty scenes while keeping the viewers and me on a very personal level because I'm literally focusing on singing to them and inviting them into my world." In this clip, she wears clothes designed by Christian Siriano, the winner of "Project Runway" season four.
She described the outfit to us, "[It's] a colorful amazing gown that has an Amazing long train that flows softly but big, creating a dreamy scene as I am revealed coming out of the wave of a beautiful fabric that resembles the ocean! Feels like being reborn, reintroduced to the world!"
"Push Push" is the lead single listed in Kat DeLuna's new album "Inside Out" which is eyed to be released in early fall this year.
Kat DeLuna's "Push Push" music video
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny