Kat DeLuna's 'Push Push' Music Video Feat. Akon
Kat DeLuna treats her devotees with a "Push Push" music video which features Akon. "Concept is basically having people look at me through a kaleidoscope as I show a more mature, fun side of me," she exclusively told AceShowbiz.
DeLuna explained more, "And it contains a lot of beauty scenes while keeping the viewers and me on a very personal level because I'm literally focusing on singing to them and inviting them into my world." In this clip, she wears clothes designed by Christian Siriano, the winner of "Project Runway" season four.
She described the outfit to us, "[It's] a colorful amazing gown that has an Amazing long train that flows softly but big, creating a dreamy scene as I am revealed coming out of the wave of a beautiful fabric that resembles the ocean! Feels like being reborn, reintroduced to the world!"
"Push Push" is the lead single listed in Kat DeLuna's new album "Inside Out" which is eyed to be released in early fall this year.
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri