Kat DeLuna's 'Push Push' Music Video Feat. Akon
Kat DeLuna treats her devotees with a "Push Push" music video which features Akon. "Concept is basically having people look at me through a kaleidoscope as I show a more mature, fun side of me," she exclusively told AceShowbiz.
DeLuna explained more, "And it contains a lot of beauty scenes while keeping the viewers and me on a very personal level because I'm literally focusing on singing to them and inviting them into my world." In this clip, she wears clothes designed by Christian Siriano, the winner of "Project Runway" season four.
She described the outfit to us, "[It's] a colorful amazing gown that has an Amazing long train that flows softly but big, creating a dreamy scene as I am revealed coming out of the wave of a beautiful fabric that resembles the ocean! Feels like being reborn, reintroduced to the world!"
"Push Push" is the lead single listed in Kat DeLuna's new album "Inside Out" which is eyed to be released in early fall this year.
Kat DeLuna's "Push Push" music video
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism