Cameron Diaz Says 'No' to Alex Rodriguez Romance Rumor
Cameron Diaz has come clean about her relationship with baseball player Alex Rodriguez. During an interview with Playboy for its July issue, the 37-year-old actress insisted, "No, no, no," when the magazine asked if she is with Alex.
"I've been in relationships since I was 16-years old. In the past three years I've made a conscious decision not to be in a relationship for as long as I want. I've stayed away from all the traps out there for me to just fall into something that will potentially lead me down the same road," Cameron said. "I want to have a relationship with myself right now."
And when it comes to her recent collaboration with ex-boyfriend Justin Timberlake in a romantic comedy movie "Bad Teacher" and if she could be considered as a threat to Justin's girlfriend Jessica Biel, Cameron responded, "We're adults."
"Of course, we could work together. It's been three years since we broke up. It's all done... We're friends; he's really talented and funny, and we're good at being funny together," Cameron continued. "A great dynamic we have is that we love laughing together... he's so hilarious."
Although she doesn't rush to find a new love, Cameron says she is open to go out with a man if she is invited to. She said, "I never shut down any man who's willing to ask me out unless he's a total douche bag. It takes a lot for a guy to ask out a girl like me - not because I think I'm super-special or anything. It's just that I think men are intimidated, and it's a lot to get involved with. It's not uncomplicated."
Talking about her past relationships, Cameron claimed she never regrets any of her past romances. "[I] had really successful relationships, even though they've lasted only a certain amount of time. I'm okay with that," she shared. "With some of the relationships that have drawn public interest, I feel as though I've evolved, learned and become better equipped. I don't feel I need to make it different for the outside world that's looking in and judging it."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked