Kelly Rowland Unveils Video for World Cup Song 'Everywhere You Go'
All eyes are on Africa to witness the on-going FIFA World Cup and Kelly Rowland shows her support by debuting a music video for "Everywhere You Go", an MTN theme song of the soccer championship. In it, the ex-member of Destiny's Child is seen dancing in front of colorful graphics.
Of the idea behind the clip, Antos Stella of AS Entertainment told Tonight, "We want to reflect what is happening in urban Africa." She added, "I am hoping that this video will be relevant in five years' time. It's not just part of the World Cup. Our audience is the MTV market, first in Africa and then in the rest of Europe."
"Everywhere You Go" features African all-star group Rhythm of Africa United who also appear in the video. "I'd always wanted to do a song featuring Africa's top artists," Antos explained about the star-studded feature. "I'd covered the whole of Africa and realized hip hop is happening on this continent. But I wanted to do a track with artists who use traditional African elements in hip hop."
In addition to supporting World Cup, the song is actually recorded for good cause as all proceed from the sale benefit "United Against Malaria" and "1Goal" projects.
More Kelly Rowland News
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated