Kelly Rowland Unveils Video for World Cup Song 'Everywhere You Go'
All eyes are on Africa to witness the on-going FIFA World Cup and Kelly Rowland shows her support by debuting a music video for "Everywhere You Go", an MTN theme song of the soccer championship. In it, the ex-member of Destiny's Child is seen dancing in front of colorful graphics.
Of the idea behind the clip, Antos Stella of AS Entertainment told Tonight, "We want to reflect what is happening in urban Africa." She added, "I am hoping that this video will be relevant in five years' time. It's not just part of the World Cup. Our audience is the MTV market, first in Africa and then in the rest of Europe."
"Everywhere You Go" features African all-star group Rhythm of Africa United who also appear in the video. "I'd always wanted to do a song featuring Africa's top artists," Antos explained about the star-studded feature. "I'd covered the whole of Africa and realized hip hop is happening on this continent. But I wanted to do a track with artists who use traditional African elements in hip hop."
In addition to supporting World Cup, the song is actually recorded for good cause as all proceed from the sale benefit "United Against Malaria" and "1Goal" projects.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?