Kelly Rowland Unveils Video for World Cup Song 'Everywhere You Go'
All eyes are on Africa to witness the on-going FIFA World Cup and Kelly Rowland shows her support by debuting a music video for "Everywhere You Go", an MTN theme song of the soccer championship. In it, the ex-member of Destiny's Child is seen dancing in front of colorful graphics.
Of the idea behind the clip, Antos Stella of AS Entertainment told Tonight, "We want to reflect what is happening in urban Africa." She added, "I am hoping that this video will be relevant in five years' time. It's not just part of the World Cup. Our audience is the MTV market, first in Africa and then in the rest of Europe."
"Everywhere You Go" features African all-star group Rhythm of Africa United who also appear in the video. "I'd always wanted to do a song featuring Africa's top artists," Antos explained about the star-studded feature. "I'd covered the whole of Africa and realized hip hop is happening on this continent. But I wanted to do a track with artists who use traditional African elements in hip hop."
In addition to supporting World Cup, the song is actually recorded for good cause as all proceed from the sale benefit "United Against Malaria" and "1Goal" projects.
Kelly Rowland's "Everywhere You Go" music video
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage