Vanessa Hudgens, Paris Hilton and More Glam Up Activision E3 2010 Preview Event
Activision E3 2010 Preview Event which was held at Staples Center in Los Angeles, California on Monday, June 14 has brought out stars. Vanessa Hudgens and socialite Paris Hilton were among celebrities who hit the red carpet of the global trade show for computer and video games.
At the event, Vanessa was not accompanied by boyfriend Zac Efron since he was in Hawaii for the Maui Film Festival where he'll be honored with an award. Vanessa stepped out with BFF Brittany Snow and posed for camera frenzy.
Paris, in the meantime, made a solo appearance since her rumored boyfriend, Las Vegas nightclub mogul Cy Waits, wasn't seen at the event. The 29-year-old hotel heiress stole the spotlight in her floral print dress matched with white heels.
Meanwhile, "Twilight" movie series actress Nikki Reed kicked off the Activision party in a black ensemble. Earlier that evening, Nikki sported her feminine look in a strapless Lela Rose red dress at the ABC Studios for a taping of "Jimmy Kimmel Live!". On the TV show, she joined her vampire saga cast, Kristen Stewart, Peter Facinelli, Taylor Lautner, Dakota Fanning, and Ashley Greene.
Also attending the Activision party for E3 was David Guetta. The "Love Is Gone" singer attended the event in a casual look, along with wife Cathy Guetta, who looked stunning in a sexy black dress. Beside the couple, Abbie Cornish, Seth Green and his wife Clare Grant, Jane's Addiction, Edi Gathegi, Ryan Rottman, Caroline D'Amore and Lauren Storm also glammed up the red carpet at the event.
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier
- Here's Why 'Avengers 4' Doesn't Have a Title Yet
- Gucci Mane Brings Out A$AP Rocky, Chief Keef, 50 Cent and More at Coachella
- Alex Rodriguez Says His Relationship With Jennifer Lopez Is 'Moving in the Right Direction'
- Ed Sheeran May Quit Music Once He Starts a Family
- Drake Denies Impregnating Instagram Model Layla Lace