Sylvester Stallone's 'The Expendables' Debuts Red Band Clip
Lionsgate Films has released the first clip for "The Expendables" which has star-studded cast ensemble. Titled "Boat Gunfight", the age-restricted video highlights the scenes in which Sylvester Stallone and his partners are facing several men who point their guns to hostages.
The film centers its story on The Expendables who are hired to infiltrate a South American country and overthrow its ruthless dictator after years of unspeakable corruption that concludes with tragedies. Led by Stallone's Barney Ross, the group of mercenaries consists of Jason Statham's Lee Christmas, Jet Li's Yin Yang, Terry Crews' Hale Caesar and Randy Couture's Toll Road.
Once the mission begins, the men realize things aren't quite as they appear, finding themselves caught in a dangerous web of deceit and betrayal. They later begin to learn that their true enemies are rogue ex-CIA operative James Monroe (Eric Roberts) and his henchman Paine (Steve Austin).
Other A-list actors who are also among the cast line-up are Bruce Willis, Mickey Rourke and Arnold Schwarzenegger. Beside starring in it, Stallone also directs and writes the script for this action adventure flick which will open wide in U.S. theaters on August 13.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences