Video: Shamwow Guy Appears in Hilarious Ad for Eminem's 'Recovery'
Offer "Vince" Shlomi aka the Shamwow guy wants you to buy Eminem's new album "Recovery" and he explains why. In a parody commercial, the comedian notes the Slim Shady's CD is very useful. "Use it a coaster, put it on your hoes," he suggests.
Lining up Lil Wayne, Pink, Rihanna and Kobe as featured guests, "Recovery" has been moved from June 22 release date to only one day earlier despite the leak. "Even by releasing Recovery only a day earlier than previously announced, it makes a difference to those fans," said the vice-chairman of Interscope Geffen A&M Steve Berman.
Of the leak itself, Steve commented, "We believe fans want to support their favorite artists by purchasing the real album and not a leaked version." He added, "At the same time, we realize speed is of the essence when fans are so passionate about wanting to hear new songs from such an enormously popular artist like Eminem."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'