Video: Shamwow Guy Appears in Hilarious Ad for Eminem's 'Recovery'
Offer "Vince" Shlomi aka the Shamwow guy wants you to buy Eminem's new album "Recovery" and he explains why. In a parody commercial, the comedian notes the Slim Shady's CD is very useful. "Use it a coaster, put it on your hoes," he suggests.
Lining up Lil Wayne, Pink, Rihanna and Kobe as featured guests, "Recovery" has been moved from June 22 release date to only one day earlier despite the leak. "Even by releasing Recovery only a day earlier than previously announced, it makes a difference to those fans," said the vice-chairman of Interscope Geffen A&M Steve Berman.
Of the leak itself, Steve commented, "We believe fans want to support their favorite artists by purchasing the real album and not a leaked version." He added, "At the same time, we realize speed is of the essence when fans are so passionate about wanting to hear new songs from such an enormously popular artist like Eminem."
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'