Video: Shamwow Guy Appears in Hilarious Ad for Eminem's 'Recovery'
Offer "Vince" Shlomi aka the Shamwow guy wants you to buy Eminem's new album "Recovery" and he explains why. In a parody commercial, the comedian notes the Slim Shady's CD is very useful. "Use it a coaster, put it on your hoes," he suggests.
Lining up Lil Wayne, Pink, Rihanna and Kobe as featured guests, "Recovery" has been moved from June 22 release date to only one day earlier despite the leak. "Even by releasing Recovery only a day earlier than previously announced, it makes a difference to those fans," said the vice-chairman of Interscope Geffen A&M Steve Berman.
Of the leak itself, Steve commented, "We believe fans want to support their favorite artists by purchasing the real album and not a leaked version." He added, "At the same time, we realize speed is of the essence when fans are so passionate about wanting to hear new songs from such an enormously popular artist like Eminem."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart