Video: Shamwow Guy Appears in Hilarious Ad for Eminem's 'Recovery'
Offer "Vince" Shlomi aka the Shamwow guy wants you to buy Eminem's new album "Recovery" and he explains why. In a parody commercial, the comedian notes the Slim Shady's CD is very useful. "Use it a coaster, put it on your hoes," he suggests.
Lining up Lil Wayne, Pink, Rihanna and Kobe as featured guests, "Recovery" has been moved from June 22 release date to only one day earlier despite the leak. "Even by releasing Recovery only a day earlier than previously announced, it makes a difference to those fans," said the vice-chairman of Interscope Geffen A&M Steve Berman.
Of the leak itself, Steve commented, "We believe fans want to support their favorite artists by purchasing the real album and not a leaked version." He added, "At the same time, we realize speed is of the essence when fans are so passionate about wanting to hear new songs from such an enormously popular artist like Eminem."
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant