Video: Shamwow Guy Appears in Hilarious Ad for Eminem's 'Recovery'
Offer "Vince" Shlomi aka the Shamwow guy wants you to buy Eminem's new album "Recovery" and he explains why. In a parody commercial, the comedian notes the Slim Shady's CD is very useful. "Use it a coaster, put it on your hoes," he suggests.
Lining up Lil Wayne, Pink, Rihanna and Kobe as featured guests, "Recovery" has been moved from June 22 release date to only one day earlier despite the leak. "Even by releasing Recovery only a day earlier than previously announced, it makes a difference to those fans," said the vice-chairman of Interscope Geffen A&M Steve Berman.
Of the leak itself, Steve commented, "We believe fans want to support their favorite artists by purchasing the real album and not a leaked version." He added, "At the same time, we realize speed is of the essence when fans are so passionate about wanting to hear new songs from such an enormously popular artist like Eminem."
More Eminem News
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps