Robert Pattinson Talks About Doing Nude Scenes
In a series of promotional efforts for "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", Robert Pattinson has appeared on "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on Tuesday, June 15. But instead of only talking about the upcoming movie, the actor also discussed about doing nude scenes in his previous film.
"They give you a little robe....the moment where you have to take it off it's the most...you're wanting to throw up and your whole body starts failing," he recalled the humiliating moment before the filming. "I was doing this thing where I was refusing to look at anyone and just between each take you'd be sitting there convulsing."
He went on saying, "And then suddenly I briefly turned around for one second and saw that there - 6 or 7 guys in the room - only briefly the guy looking through the camera lens even wanted to look for more than a second. And you notice every single person kinda goin' [he looks away] and then as soon as that happens your like hey I'm sitting here naked alright now I want some respect."
It was not mentioned what film that he was talking about, but Pattinson has also shared his embarrassing moment when shooting steamy scenes in 2009 "Remember Me" where he got trouble covering his genitals. "I didn't really tape it up properly, so I'd spent so long taping it around myself and then literally it falls off within one second and it's taped to the sheet. And you realize the whole crew are looking directly at your butt crack!" he told The Sunday Times.
In another interview, Pattinson revealed that there will be some nudity in his other film, "Bel Ami". "I think there's quite a bit of nudity," he promised. "I think it will turn out to be very interesting, but I have no idea about any of it yet. I think there's a lot of my crack in it!"
As for the third "Twilight" film itself, the 24-year-old British recently revealed that the reshoot for a tent scene made it "more erotic". He additionally claimed the old version of the footage was his favorite moment in the movie, stating "I saw an earlier cut [of 'Eclipse'], and I liked what happened in the tent scene when I saw it, but we reshot it, so I'm not sure what the new one's like."
Robert Pattinson will reprise his role as Edward Cullen in "Eclipse" which is set for June 30 release in the U.S. He later will be seen playing a womanizer called Georges Duroy in "Bel Ami" which is scheduled to arrive within 2011.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair