Official Sneak Peek to Selena Gomez's 'Round and Round' Music Video
Selena Gomez continues to tease fans with what she has to offer in "Round and Round" music video. After posting a picture of her being sandwiched by The Scene, this 17-year-old Disney songstress now provides a behind-the-scene look at the video shoot through on-set footage.
The song is to be debuted on Radio Disney this coming Friday, June 18 and the music video is scheduled to follow on Disney Channel two days later on date 20. Prior to that, "another sneak peek of the actual video [is] coming this Thursday."
"Round and Round" reportedly comes from the production hands of acclaimed music maker Kevin Rudolf and is the first single from Selena's sophomore set which is yet to get a title. The album is plotted to hit the U.S. market on September 28 and have Lady GaGa and Britney Spears vibe.
More Selena Gomez News
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera