Official Sneak Peek to Selena Gomez's 'Round and Round' Music Video
Selena Gomez continues to tease fans with what she has to offer in "Round and Round" music video. After posting a picture of her being sandwiched by The Scene, this 17-year-old Disney songstress now provides a behind-the-scene look at the video shoot through on-set footage.
The song is to be debuted on Radio Disney this coming Friday, June 18 and the music video is scheduled to follow on Disney Channel two days later on date 20. Prior to that, "another sneak peek of the actual video [is] coming this Thursday."
"Round and Round" reportedly comes from the production hands of acclaimed music maker Kevin Rudolf and is the first single from Selena's sophomore set which is yet to get a title. The album is plotted to hit the U.S. market on September 28 and have Lady GaGa and Britney Spears vibe.
More Selena Gomez News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars