Official Sneak Peek to Selena Gomez's 'Round and Round' Music Video
Selena Gomez continues to tease fans with what she has to offer in "Round and Round" music video. After posting a picture of her being sandwiched by The Scene, this 17-year-old Disney songstress now provides a behind-the-scene look at the video shoot through on-set footage.
The song is to be debuted on Radio Disney this coming Friday, June 18 and the music video is scheduled to follow on Disney Channel two days later on date 20. Prior to that, "another sneak peek of the actual video [is] coming this Thursday."
"Round and Round" reportedly comes from the production hands of acclaimed music maker Kevin Rudolf and is the first single from Selena's sophomore set which is yet to get a title. The album is plotted to hit the U.S. market on September 28 and have Lady GaGa and Britney Spears vibe.
More Selena Gomez News
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover