Official Sneak Peek to Selena Gomez's 'Round and Round' Music Video
Selena Gomez continues to tease fans with what she has to offer in "Round and Round" music video. After posting a picture of her being sandwiched by The Scene, this 17-year-old Disney songstress now provides a behind-the-scene look at the video shoot through on-set footage.
The song is to be debuted on Radio Disney this coming Friday, June 18 and the music video is scheduled to follow on Disney Channel two days later on date 20. Prior to that, "another sneak peek of the actual video [is] coming this Thursday."
"Round and Round" reportedly comes from the production hands of acclaimed music maker Kevin Rudolf and is the first single from Selena's sophomore set which is yet to get a title. The album is plotted to hit the U.S. market on September 28 and have Lady GaGa and Britney Spears vibe.
More Selena Gomez News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child