Official Sneak Peek to Selena Gomez's 'Round and Round' Music Video
Selena Gomez continues to tease fans with what she has to offer in "Round and Round" music video. After posting a picture of her being sandwiched by The Scene, this 17-year-old Disney songstress now provides a behind-the-scene look at the video shoot through on-set footage.
The song is to be debuted on Radio Disney this coming Friday, June 18 and the music video is scheduled to follow on Disney Channel two days later on date 20. Prior to that, "another sneak peek of the actual video [is] coming this Thursday."
"Round and Round" reportedly comes from the production hands of acclaimed music maker Kevin Rudolf and is the first single from Selena's sophomore set which is yet to get a title. The album is plotted to hit the U.S. market on September 28 and have Lady GaGa and Britney Spears vibe.
More Selena Gomez News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen