Porn Star Claims Tiger Woods Fathered Her Son, Mother Calls Her 'Pathological Liar'
Porn star and escort Devon James has come out with a stunning statement mentioning professional golfer Tiger Woods fathered her secret love child. James said she gave birth to her son in early 2001, before Woods married his wife Elin Nordegren, Radar Online reported.
A source told the site that James disclosed the allegation on the set of a forthcoming porn movie in Los Angeles. "She says Tiger is the father of her child. And she's insistent about it," the source said. The site, which has seen photographs of the purported love child, later mentioned that the boy bears a striking resemblance to Woods.
According to the source, James had two-and-a-half year affair with Woods when the golfer paid her and another woman $2,000 each for a "two-girl party." James and Woods then engaged in unprotected sex and she became pregnant. However, a source familiar with the situation stated Woods has not taken or been asked to take a paternity test.
On whether or not Devon James tells the truth, James' mother unfortunately doesn't believe a word of it. After learning James' accusation, Sandra Brinling told the site that her daughter is nothing but a "pathological liar". She said, "There is absolutely no way that it is Tiger Woods son. My daughter is nothing but a pathological liar... all she is trying to do is to get Tiger Woods to pay her some money to shut her up."
Brinling was even "absolutely" adamant her daughter is trying to blackmail Woods. Brinling then addressed the unnamed boy's likeness to Woods, saying "You're right absolutely right, I said that to my husband if you looked at the boy and then looked at Tiger... they look the same." However, she revealed that the boy's father was a mixed race, Puerto Rican and black.
Adding to the list of Tiger Woods' secret love child is Theresa Rogers' daughter who was born in 2003. The Sun reported that Woods paid Rogers 2 million pounds to silence her. Meanwhile, a TV documentary called "Tiger Woods: The Rise and Fall", which is set to reignite Woods' affair scandal with claims that he fathered a secret love child, will air on Channel 4 on Thursday, June 17.
More Tiger Woods News
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie